Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I looked into Candida briefly, but I wasn’t convinced.

These BHs are fixing to be monsters. One of them got crazy after getting the tea. She just started shooting the branches. Her sister is a bit slower though.

I looked into Candida briefly, but I wasn’t convinced.

These BHs are fixing to be monsters. One of them got crazy after getting the tea. She just started shooting the branches. Her sister is a bit slower though.
I love it when you have an obvious reaction from the tea every now and then I must get the balance just rite cause I will see noticeable difference the next morning!:)

I love it when you have an obvious reaction from the tea every now and then I must get the balance just rite cause I will see noticeable difference the next morning!:)

Yeah you know that plant is sensitive straight away, so you should really watch out what you're giving her.

Con, do you use alfalfa meal in your tea?

Nope never used it. My arsenal is really limited, I just use a few things that work in my setup and only add minor ingredients. Once you have soil and nutes down it's mostly about the right environment, lights etc.

It’s mostly, cause most of our flower will be exported to Italy and we’re gonna have to stay under 0,6% thc to do it, so I need genotypes that will be consistent in this regard. I just can’t risk any deviation.

ive been going through your buddy lembatoast thread the 2015 where he created ud man he is a very busy grower dedicated anyway just thought I would say haven't finished it yet is he still growing!:)

Loads of funny stories and practical bits. Lem has been an avid cloner, so there are tips for other cloners. And you can find out what works in the desert :)

:)

Loads of funny stories and practical bits. Lem has been an avid cloner, so there are tips for other cloners. And you can find out what works in the desert :)
theres no boring time on his thread lol man idk if it would be fun or not he has a lot going on there that's a full time job like what your starting con I liked the way he dealt with his mites no bs just do it lol and I did pick up a few tips on cloning I do it a lot like he does but im going to try the bag it would be cool to go there and get the grand tour of everything that really sucked about his worm problem poor guy just trying to make some medicine hope hes alright now!:)

I snapped a few pics of Bushmans and Bubba Hash.

These two are Bushmans, both very slow growers, but I wish for at least one female.

And this is larger Bubba Hash after a bit of LST. 12,5 Brix as of yesterday, so as good as can be expected :thumb:

:rollit:

Very long, fat leaves. They started showing mutations after being topped/fimmed, but it seems benign.

Definitely nice leaf sheen! Con, when you test your brix, have you ever compared a high leaf to a low leaf? If yes, is there a difference?

The obvious is usually the thickness and then when you mash it to get the sap low brix have always lighter green almost transparent one.

The obvious is usually the thickness and then when you mash it to get the sap low brix have always lighter green almost transparent one.

I just crushed 2 leaves from the top that were about the darkest I've seen, tho sadly my brix fell a little and PH a lot. I am in hydro though, so I have different factors involved. It would probably be unwise to test lower leaves due to lack of photosynthesis, right?

Back
Top Bottom