Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

...sad to hear of her passing, and can understand taking time away from keeping up a journal or even growing, for that matter...ironically, it was was tragedy that spurred me on to get into growing with a passion...both as a therapeutic outlet and a means of dropping big pharma meds prescribed after the "sudden" passing of our oldest...finding a venue like :420: to learn/share/interact has been a definite plus...sure he'll be back when he's ready...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

An update on the tent! After autos got chopped I can go back and veg my other plants in peace. I'll send them into flowering in just a few days though as White Querkle is too big to be kept in veg for too long and she's already filled the air-pot.

And if we're talking about WQ, this is her sporting 10,5-11,5 Brix. I'll push more calcium, magnesium and minerals tomorrow to give her a nudge.

And Sensi Star, that's got a lot bigger. She's healthy although I saw a little bit of heat stress on her leaves when temperatures were running at around 81-82F for a while. I assume she needs very precise temperature control to be happy, but I still don't know if she likes high or low RH better. Difficult plant.

Dutch Kush after transplant. I don't know if I should expect another zonk, so I'm keeping an eye on her.

Small THC Bomb Auto. She didn't even want to pop like a normal plant and only survived, cause I exposed her to light when she was still in the hole. Cotyledon is already yellow and all the other seeds rotted in soil, so it's fair to say the whole batch was compromised.

And Auto Gorilla OG buds in a carton box. They went into turkey bag today.

That's it folks :cool::surf::smokin:

Looking good over here. So when you say you can push more calcium, how do you do that?

I just added diluted calcium acetate. You know just lithothamnium broken with vinegar :)

Looking super healthy, looking forward to seeing them in flower.

Yeah me too. I hope to get enough bud to tie me over till the next run.

plants sure are nice and healthy con growing indoors you don't get all the various bug activity you get outside the plants grow near perfect without hardly a flaw the heat stress your referring to is that the curled leaf edge your talking about,i think those ss are just finicky!:smokin:

There are bugs. It's practically impossible to get rid of them completely. They just come through the window in my room, which provides easy ventilation. Nothing to cry about though, normal activity.

SS is finicky, but she's quite happy, but I think she might need high RH. Now the tent is at 72% and she's praying and no sign of heat stress :)

Pretty plants.

Is zonk something like transplant stress? Looks like it got stopped in its tracks?

Yeah anything unforeseen :)

I probably don't have to tell you how hard it is not to grab that ud first thing if I had lots of it I wouldn't stress about it lol going to have to grow bigger plants!:)

The key to the yield with this plant is long veg and a lot of LST. You're gonna get more bud outdoor for sure :)

Can’t wait to run my UD’s, I’ll be watching for a nice Chem pheno.

I hope you're gonna find it. It's a common one fortunately :thumb:

Chem :)

Back
Top Bottom