Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I told you it was not a yielder. It's a small plant in general with one tall genotype or two. Quality offsets it though. But Chem will produce much more outdoor. Last year I got a nice cool September and she produced way more pinene this way. You could definitely do it indoor too with AC. 10-12 weeks should be enough for a nice, branchy plant :passitleft:

Drive-by. Hey it kind of looks like this variant of Gelato you got, might just have a polyploid trait in it, or however it's spelled. Or maybe the one I has. I did get a cut. Maybe the one....I'm going to try to get a pic later tonight.

Your girls are looking happy. Keepem Green

You can see the tip on the bud elongate. Man, I have to say this shit stinks... Not going to be the largest yielder,,,,, but... Smaller buddage, thumb-sized. If they bulk up would make a 3+ ozs. The tip is turning snow white;

Hey IF I can smell it,,,,,, it STINKS trust me.... I'll put a name to it later............

lookin good Con. I like the structure of the WQ

Yeah it's a great-looking plant! I started the blackout today, which let me change the on/off hours on the timer. It actually works very well for the growant led. BTW can you tell me how long she's supposed to flower? A ballpark will do.

bottom line is quality yield later we can fix the yield I think next winter I will start some and give them a minimum of 12 weeks veg and then outside to finish!:)

You do that and you're gonna get more bud for sure!

I took all that trim from the reveg ud and dried it so today I went through it and picked out all the sparkly bud parts and calyxes and im toking some rite now and for what it is it tastes good and is getting me high that's a good sign lol!:ganjamon:

:cool:

Autos do have their charms, don't they ... :)

I've run a few, and they're pretty appealing - nice buds and wow, what a short cycle!

Of course, yield sucks. But it's a nice simple way to grow. I'm always shocked when I see the numbers, compared to photos - sprout to harvest in under 90 days? With a 20+ gram yield of smelly sticky punchy herb? :hmmmm: I kinda like it. :slide:

In fact, I happen to be smoking some fresh Devils Carnival right now, from a seed I soaked on March 28th. That was 69 days ago.

Drive-by. Hey it kind of looks like this variant of Gelato you got, might just have a polyploid trait in it, or however it's spelled. Or maybe the one I has. I did get a cut. Maybe the one....I'm going to try to get a pic later tonight.

Your girls are looking happy. Keepem Green

It's a weird mutation, but I never saw it in any of my plants.

You can see the tip on the bud elongate. Man, I have to say this shit stinks... Not going to be the largest yielder,,,,, but... Smaller buddage, thumb-sized. If they bulk up would make a 3+ ozs. The tip is turning snow white;

I wanna run this seed next, which is gonna be September probably. In the meantime I need to get a pinguin there to cool it on the hot days. Still can't decide if I should run them hot or cool... seems like an exploitation movie :laugh: I'm smoking auto scissor hash with some trim... skittles smell translates into taste, really good. Candy tasting hash might be the thing. @Doc Bud is right about pastry shop flavours in HB produce, it's a cloak of sweetness :hookah:

Autos do have their charms, don't they ... :)

I've run a few, and they're pretty appealing - nice buds and wow, what a short cycle!

Of course, yield sucks. But it's a nice simple way to grow. I'm always shocked when I see the numbers, compared to photos - sprout to harvest in under 90 days? With a 20+ gram yield of smelly sticky punchy herb? :hmmmm: I kinda like it. :slide:

In fact, I happen to be smoking some fresh Devils Carnival right now, from a seed I soaked on March 28th. That was 69 days ago.

Yes I'm surprised a tester from the Pounder was incredibly potent. Ugly plant with freaky buds, but this melon/orange smoke even if too delicate got me stoned very well.

Now I smoke almost full joint to get high sometimes... hmm I should consider dabbing but I'd have to extract it myself... but this thing almost floored me with this indica power. A little bit too sketchy for me though... one thing I'm pondering is how pure ruderalis gets you high? It'd be interesting to check it out.

very pretty buds conrad these autos can be a fun way to have a variety of smoke!:smokin:

Yeah it's something to smoke between the harvests. I also smoked the outdoor one and I can tell that even in these shitty conditions full rainy days and all she produced livelier smoke :)

Yeah it's a great-looking plant! I started the blackout today, which let me change the on/off hours on the timer. It actually works very well for the growant led. BTW can you tell me how long she's supposed to flower? A ballpark will do.

I let this last one go 9 weeks 4 days and I think it was just right, cause I just took a few puffs and I'm real happy with the results for 2 weeks since harvest. (I'm comfortably numb) Definitely leans towards my Widow . I picked her on full moon, always a plus for me.

I saw about half dozen nanners about a week before I picked her. Maybe from some light stress. I rotated every two or three days under a P300 blurple and a Vero240 COB. (3000K)
She was also in the room with a small WW I used CS on. No signs of seeds on either plant...yet.

The previous one I let go 8 weeks 4 days and it was good too, but it leaned more towards the Querkle side.

Any where close to 9 weeks should be good.

Yes I'm surprised a tester from the Pounder was incredibly potent. Ugly plant with freaky buds, but this melon/orange smoke even if too delicate got me stoned very well.

Now I smoke almost full joint to get high sometimes... hmm I should consider dabbing but I'd have to extract it myself... but this thing almost floored me with this indica power. A little bit too sketchy for me though... one thing I'm pondering is how pure ruderalis gets you high? It'd be interesting to check it out.

Yeah it's something to smoke between the harvests. I also smoked the outdoor one and I can tell that even in these shitty conditions full rainy days and all she produced livelier smoke :)

Good to hear, I thought you would see the advantages of having some auto seeds in your repertoire if you got a good auto grow. You can get some connoisseur potency from some small quick finishing plants.

My question to you is the quality of the high. Typical auto smoke reports speak of a dirtier, heavier narcotic-style stone. I think we need to cross breed with old landrace sativas to bring about a cleaner, more cerebral, energetic, uplifting enlightening high.

Back
Top Bottom