Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

It's not exactly my kind of weed as I rarely have a need to smoke just to crawl into bed and I don't really have any problems sleeping either. I'll get back to it when the bud is nicely cured and if it's still not to my liking I'm gonna give it to my friend, who loves that kind of smoke :)
You're a good dude Conradino! Good friends are hard to come by brother!

I woodn't advise topping an auto,, till you know how it grows. I grew some of Flash Seeds that had a 110-day cycle. They got over 10' and finished in 115 days. I wasn't impressed with the quality tho. But it does make alot of budder..
But anything that slows an auto down is a no-no in my book. Give them 20 hours a day of light,, and room to grow. I don't recommend growing in small pots. Start them in the finish pot.

I'm trying them Fat Versions from Sweet Seeds this year. They are supposed to be a photo plant with a little bit of auto in them. Just enough to speed up harvest by a week or two. And it worked... Last year I harvested a plant outdoors on Sept 5th I think. I harvested because they were done.. Beats the rains by 3 weeks
How was your yield on that Fast Version ? I have been hearing more and more about them, but never about the yield.

Let's call it 1/2 an oz a bush :)

Hope it's a tasty 1/2. It's got the sparkle. They are fun to play with, the auto's. It's hard to find one you like tho, is a tricky one. I hear good things about the DDA. And a pretty plant.

That fast version I tried last year, I got 4+ foot and as wide. Decent smoke. The yield was just shy of 10 oz's I'ma thinking..

I'm off to burn one and try to get sleep. I don't think I've had a good nite sleep in years... Probably the pain meds. But I do kind of need them. Paying my dues for a crazy life I tried to live. Tore up this body from head to toe.. Lates

I know your story too well, NCW! I hope you can get a good night's sleep soon :thumb:

So I got fuckin' mites on SS. Small, black fuckers. Probably, cause RH was around 72-73% lately. They were mainly on bottom leaves, but I found single ones in the mid growth too. I removed them by hand where I could, pruned the bottom leaves and tossed them in the compost bin and then I sprayed the shit out of her with sodium bicarbonate, homemade remedy that's supposed to be effective. I'm a real indoor grower now and have to get a dehumidiier for sure.

Safers Insecticidal soap is good shit. Just do a good regiment. Mites Suck.. Are they the two spotted mites? Lime green with two black spots, 'their guts'. They are small. Be hard to pick them suckers. But if you see one, well. There are hundreds of homemade spray formulas and some work. Yea that's something a grower will need if it's that high. Powdery Mildew is a MF'er GL

So I got fuckin' mites on SS. Small, black fuckers. Probably, cause RH was around 72-73% lately. They were mainly on bottom leaves, but I found single ones in the mid growth too. I removed them by hand where I could, pruned the bottom leaves and tossed them in the compost bin and then I sprayed the shit out of her with sodium bicarbonate, homemade remedy that's supposed to be effective. I'm a real indoor grower now and have to get a dehumidiier for sure.
sorry man!:(

I’ve had spider mites and it was a helluva battle!

Wish me good luck :)

Safers Insecticidal soap is good shit. Just do a good regiment. Mites Suck.. Are they the two spotted mites? Lime green with two black spots, 'their guts'. They are small. Be hard to pick them suckers. But if you see one, well. There are hundreds of homemade spray formulas and some work. Yea that's something a grower will need if it's that high. Powdery Mildew is a MF'er GL

Yeah I'm trying to find the best way to deal with them quickly. Most likely came from the compost I used to top the air-pot with SS, but who knows, the conditions were perfect for breeding. Too humid! I got a good look at the leftover ones this morning. A few of them left fortunately, but they were moving, so I picked them by hand. They are completely black with a transparent head. Couldn't identify them in the Internet.

sorry man!:(

Thank you!

Eventually I identified them as common spider mites. The ones that were crawling around were definitely adults, but I killed probably 99% of them. Eggs were mostly on the bottom leaves and I removed them all. The good thing is that only SS got infected, the other two plants are clean and let's hope it stays that way. When I was checking the leaves again I used updated version of the spray: baking soda + dash of vinegar + drop of hand soap and I noticed they fall off easily when treated wit that :thumb:

Eventually I identified them as common spider mites. The ones that were crawling around were definitely adults, but I killed probably 99% of them. Eggs were mostly on the bottom leaves and I removed them all. The good thing is that only SS got infected, the other two plants are clean and let's hope it stays that way. When I was checking the leaves again I used updated version of the spray: baking soda + dash of vinegar + drop of hand soap and I noticed they fall off easily when treated wit that :thumb:
sounds like you have them taken care of they should be fine now,i like to take the plants out of the gr and out them out in the sun when there in the small pots everytime I do it I wonder what I could be importing back into the gr!:smokin:

So I'm dropping you an update as the gals are starting to flower.

You know what happened to SS, but you didn't know how she reacted to my sprays. Well, here she is.

White Querkle is fine on the other hand and she's flowering nicely! She started 3 days after the black-out!

Dutch Kush slow as before.

And freaky pheno of WQ on my windowsill.

Ok, that's it folks :rollit:

I agree and no problems with her so far. I just need to understand how to push for higher brix, but 1st run soil might be still too rich for that. We'll see :surf:

Yeah I have a few seeds left!

That is one thing about the organic material, bugs. I use soaps on plants in veg. and when I start flowering' just in case''''. You can spray it on heavy wait 20 and them 'rinse them bug right outta your hair.. 'with water, and your leaves will love it. It takes acouple three washes to make sure you get them all? It's a hard one. Whats sad is you miss acouple and bring the plant inside,, then about 4 weeks in,, they become an infestation. And they are too far in flower to spray properly. Outdoors, mother nature washes plants, wind and other bugs kill off pests. But inside, a pests dream.

I wood agree 100% time to keep a eye open for a dehumidifier. A piece of equipment worth it weight in gold certain times of the year..

Back
Top Bottom