Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I let this last one go 9 weeks 4 days and I think it was just right, cause I just took a few puffs and I'm real happy with the results for 2 weeks since harvest. (I'm comfortably numb) Definitely leans towards my Widow . I picked her on full moon, always a plus for me.

I saw about half dozen nanners about a week before I picked her. Maybe from some light stress. I rotated every two or three days under a P300 blurple and a Vero240 COB. (3000K)
She was also in the room with a small WW I used CS on. No signs of seeds on either plant...yet.

The previous one I let go 8 weeks 4 days and it was good too, but it leaned more towards the Querkle side.

Any where close to 9 weeks should be good.

So she'll be ready in August, good :thumb:

Good to hear, I thought you would see the advantages of having some auto seeds in your repertoire if you got a good auto grow. You can get some connoisseur potency from some small quick finishing plants.

My question to you is the quality of the high. Typical auto smoke reports speak of a dirtier, heavier narcotic-style stone. I think we need to cross breed with old landrace sativas to bring about a cleaner, more cerebral, energetic, uplifting enlightening high.

You're right about that. Both are stoney af. Gorilla I smoked yesterday put me to sleep after half an hour. They're both very sleepy buds and I chopped them at the peak. Some people will love it though.

It's not exactly my kind of weed as I rarely have a need to smoke just to crawl into bed and I don't really have any problems sleeping either. I'll get back to it when the bud is nicely cured and if it's still not to my liking I'm gonna give it to my friend, who loves that kind of smoke :)

too bad about the autos I was hoping you would get lucky first time out with something you would like some of the autos I grow have the that dull yawning high those all go into butter like you I have no problem going to sleep I do like some good sleepy weed rite before bed though but I wake up after 3-4 hrs. and that's where the butter comes in it helps me keep my mind in check so can sleep some more so I find a use for it lol!:smokin:

You're right about that. Both are stoney af. Gorilla I smoked yesterday put me to sleep after half an hour. They're both very sleepy buds and I chopped them at the peak. Some people will love it though.

I actually think we are going to develop some cheap, reliable, easy to grow, grade A insomnia medicine from autos and this will be a blessing for the people that suffer from this condition.

If you suffer from insomnia, I guess you can find a lot of good stuff here. I wish they had more of a nerve, but well back to my photos :)

If you suffer from insomnia, I guess you can find a lot of good stuff here. I wish they had more of a nerve, but well back to my photos :)
people say those autos are as good as photos but I have yet to find one I just grow them for fun and every now and then ill get one that's descent smoke but photos are where its at for me if your seriously looking for some good smoke imo!:)

people say those autos are as good as photos but I have yet to find one I just grow them for fun and every now and then ill get one that's descent smoke but photos are where its at for me if your seriously looking for some good smoke imo!:)
3 that I might grow again. Dark Devil auto, Sugar Mango Ryder and Pineapple Express (G-13 Labs). All were comparable to a "Good" photoperiod plant relative to potency. None went high yield and I can recommend all of them. I still have the PE and SM in the jar from 2016. I don't remember ever topping an auto.

3 that I might grow again. Dark Devil auto, Sugar Mango Ryder and Pineapple Express (G-13 Labs). All were comparable to a "Good" photoperiod plant relative to potency. None went high yield and I can recommend all of them. I still have the PE and SM in the jar from 2016. I don't remember ever topping an auto.
I no a lot of people swear by those dd,for me its not really the potency as much as it is the type of high most of the autos ive grown had descent potency I just don't care for the sleepy high I hate it when im toking some weed and after 2-3 puffs im yawning,i might have to try some dark devil next summer,have a good one jim!:cool:

I think they're really potent, but both in an indica way. For example yesterday I smoked a joint with some Auto Pounder and trim, but just after few tokes I started hearing my stomach growl :laugh: Now I understand very well how it might be medically beneficial for cancer patients and whatnot, but I'm not one of them and I really hate this sensation. This is classic hash stone, where your minds is drifting while your lids are getting heavier and heavier. I just can't function hammered like that. It's too numbing for me.

I went wrong with topping, none of them reacted well for that or just barely tolerated it.

I no a lot of people swear by those dd,for me its not really the potency as much as it is the type of high most of the autos ive grown had descent potency I just don't care for the sleepy high I hate it when im toking some weed and after 2-3 puffs im yawning,i might have to try some dark devil next summer,have a good one jim!:cool:

Ditto :surf:

I woodn't advise topping an auto,, till you know how it grows. I grew some of Flash Seeds that had a 110-day cycle. They got over 10' and finished in 115 days. I wasn't impressed with the quality tho. But it does make alot of budder..
But anything that slows an auto down is a no-no in my book. Give them 20 hours a day of light,, and room to grow. I don't recommend growing in small pots. Start them in the finish pot.

I'm trying them Fat Versions from Sweet Seeds this year. They are supposed to be a photo plant with a little bit of auto in them. Just enough to speed up harvest by a week or two. And it worked... Last year I harvested a plant outdoors on Sept 5th I think. I harvested because they were done.. Beats the rains by 3 weeks

I woodn't advise topping an auto,, till you know how it grows. I grew some of Flash Seeds that had a 110-day cycle. They got over 10' and finished in 115 days. I wasn't impressed with the quality tho. But it does make alot of budder..
But anything that slows an auto down is a no-no in my book. Give them 20 hours a day of light,, and room to grow. I don't recommend growing in small pots. Start them in the finish pot.

I'm trying them Fat Versions from Sweet Seeds this year. They are supposed to be a photo plant with a little bit of auto in them. Just enough to speed up harvest by a week or two. And it worked... Last year I harvested a plant outdoors on Sept 5th I think. I harvested because they were done.. Beats the rains by 3 weeks
I hear ya woody it does slow them down they should be grown indoors,can you imagine how tall that one a/h that I topped would have got its almost 3ft. tall now lol!:cool:

Yep if I run any other one in the future it doesn't get topped.

I hear ya woody it does slow them down they should be grown indoors,can you imagine how tall that one a/h that I topped would have got its almost 3ft. tall now lol!:cool:

On 18/6 they yielded ok, but I can bet they'd yield much more on 24/0.

I sure am glad I kept that runt plant its good smoke plus it makes it easier to lay off the chem which is another good smoke thanks man!:cool:

I'm glad :)

I have actually seen it mentioned that the 20/4 is optimum. I guess they like a little time to sleep. I grew most of mine on 20/4 and the first round I had good luck. Pulled 12 ounces off of 3 of them. My runs after that i did not do as well but I think it is due to me not feeding them enough. at the time I was running bottled nutes and had been told they do not like to be fed early on. i should have just done what I did the first round. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom