Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Yes it does, these new laws seem to be about changing the old “Culture” in favor of the “Industry” the growers who risked everything to supply the black market and change public perception towards legalization are being kept from having a seat at the table.

Yes it does, these new laws seem to be about changing the old “Culture” in favor of the “Industry” the growers who risked everything to supply the black market and change public perception towards legalization are being kept from having a seat at the table.
did you guys think it would be any other way!:(

How it went down in Cali for example, some counties are banning outdoor grows and only allowing warehouse operations in industrial zones. I also heard a lot about start-up costs, which are normal, but which are quite a heavy burden on off-the-grid NorCal farmers. I support larger scrutiny in cultivation and quality control providing market stays open for everybody, who's willing to give it a shot.

did you guys think it would be any other way!:(

Yeah the laws are always written down and voted by people, who usually don't have a slightest idea about their real life effect.

Dried it and tried it already. Ate the edible one too :smokin:

I hope my brothers up North get a law that’s fair and equitable for all Canadians. The time is long over due to restore our rights without political show boating.

I hope so too. It seems reasonable to me. Some folks might not like the larger fines for going outside the rules but to me, 4 plants at home, and carrying 30 grams is more than enough for personal use. I like the plain packaging rule. I support the majority of amendments. Young folks don’t realize how hard we have been working on this for decades. I don’t want them to take it for granted or to abuse what we fought so hard for. We (old hippies and their kids) are the ones who, for the last 40+ years) have been digging away at the stigmatized bullshit surrounding cannabis by educating our peers and our kids.

I live in British Columbia where we have been growing the dank for decades. We are pretty outspoken environmentally. This is partially because of the amount of hippies, draft dodgers, and progressive folks who settled in this province. We have a strong pro cannabis population that supports craft cannabis and small businesses. I think we will do well in limiting big corporations and support the smaller businesses. I can’t say that about other provinces.

Manitoba and Quebec are very unhappy about allowing home grown cannabis. I am not worried since that stance won’t hold up in court and is unenforceable. Plus I own stocks in one of 4 companies approved to sell in Manitoba lol.

It sounds good, now Canadians need to make sure, that also small businesses are able to participate in cultivation & sales. I'd have to dig, but I remember that the new legislation favours big corporations a lot!

Laws are brought to be by politicians. Politicians (regardless of party) are brought to be by big businesses . Of course any new legislation will favor large corporations. Politicians gotta line their pockets and fill their swiss bank accounts somehow.

Laws are brought to be by politicians. Politicians (regardless of party) are brought to be by big businesses . Of course any new legislation will favor large corporations. Politicians gotta line their pockets and fill their swiss bank accounts somehow.

I think this was the casualty we expected to make when we pushed for the legalization. It was going to be the tipping point. Not medical, god forbid our governments recognize the critical need for cannabis and make widespread decriminalization happen based on easing human suffering.

They certainly weren’t going to stop throwing people into jail, that’s a major economic business now, we couldn’t have that. Legalizing or decriminalizing wasn’t an option to stop locking up our citizens.

No there needed to be profit, for the owners of the owners of the owners. Enough for them to cash in on releasing their grips on the other scams. Big pharma. Big Tobacco. Justice system. All of it creates economy. I don’t know whose fingers are where but the grip on wealth and power won’t be changing hands. Just shifting accounts.

I think this was the casualty we expected to make when we pushed for the legalization. It was going to be the tipping point. Not medical, god forbid our governments recognize the critical need for cannabis and make widespread decriminalization happen based on easing human suffering.

They certainly weren’t going to stop throwing people into jail, that’s a major economic business now, we couldn’t have that. Legalizing or decriminalizing wasn’t an option to stop locking up our citizens.

No there needed to be profit, for the owners of the owners of the owners. Enough for them to cash in on releasing their grips on the other scams. Big pharma. Big Tobacco. Justice system. All of it creates economy. I don’t know whose fingers are where but the grip on wealth and power won’t be changing hands. Just shifting accounts.

You nailed it!

Hmmm I'm testing my bubble hash oil. I went with three small spoons yesterday and today I drank 5. You can dose it really well. Nice onset, no jittery head, uplifting and lucid quality. I'm on my way to Pisa now for a proper Tuscanian street party :passitleft:

Tuscan I hear that's a pretty place. I have seen alot of beautiful pic of over that way. Well, hope you earned a hangover at the party.....

Back
Top Bottom