Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Con, I was looking through your old journals for UD phenos to compare my cross using it. What pheno is this?
One of my outdoor ones seems to have a similar structure. It has a stronger smell to it. Possibly some fuel scent.

The other one I think is leaning towards an OG.

I hope you enjoyed last night. It sounds like a good time.

Possibly. I'm not seeing an overabundance of vigor in all of the seeds I've got started. Then again, the mother isn't the most vigorous cut and UD is about melting your brains as opposed to yield, so it's possible. They are very happy where they are outside. It took about two weeks for them to really sink in their toes, and they started matching the color of the local fauna and growing like crazy. They lost their high brix in the process, but they are happy plants non the less. Doc has suggested testing my soil to see how to adjust it for kit usage. I think I'm going to do that at the end of the season.

Have fun! Bubba Hash kinda makes my body disappear. I don't know how I'd do having to walk around all day on it but Bubba Hash oil sounds wonderful.

I loved this strain even though I screwed mine up totally. It's an indica I can totally get behind, so I'm gonna buy more seeds for sure.

how was the Tuscan street party did you have a good time were your plants ok when you got back:)

Oh it was awesome. Flood of people, fireworks, crazy party all night. Food, beer, joints, beer, more food and I got all my friends stoned with bubble hash :) Next day I woke up quite late, my wife woke up earlier though, so I went to a local pasticceria for some cappuccino and pastries and then we hit the beach. It was hot and we all got burnt in no time... saw some deer foraging around on our way out. Sadly, we had to leave in the evening, but we're coming back in August!

Tuscan I hear that's a pretty place. I have seen alot of beautiful pic of over that way. Well, hope you earned a hangover at the party.....

It's a beautiful region with very rich history, my personal favourite. Tuscanny has everything, beautiful beaches, very nice people, amazing food and fantastic landscapes.

No Con yet today, he must be sleeping it off.

Hope you have a good day Con!

Cheers,

Oh I slept it off, but I feel great now :)

hes probably not home yet hope hes having a good time!

We came back yesterday, but we were quite tired, so we hit the bed early.

Con, I was looking through your old journals for UD phenos to compare my cross using it. What pheno is this?
One of my outdoor ones seems to have a similar structure. It has a stronger smell to it. Possibly some fuel scent.

The other one I think is leaning towards an OG.

I hope you enjoyed last night. It sounds like a good time.

She looks like she's leaning on the OG side.

That's what I'm thinking. The one I saw posted listed as a chem pheno was pretty bushy though. It might have just been trained out farther though.

Chem is much bushier indeed.

They look nice and strong, either way. Hybrid vigor?

You'd definitely expect that.

Possibly. I'm not seeing an overabundance of vigor in all of the seeds I've got started. Then again, the mother isn't the most vigorous cut and UD is about melting your brains as opposed to yield, so it's possible. They are very happy where they are outside. It took about two weeks for them to really sink in their toes, and they started matching the color of the local fauna and growing like crazy. They lost their high brix in the process, but they are happy plants non the less. Doc has suggested testing my soil to see how to adjust it for kit usage. I think I'm going to do that at the end of the season.

If you don't know your soil well, it's hard to figure what you really need to keep the brix up. If you can test it, go for it. It really helps to make informed decisions about fertilisation.

Hey Conradino! Just getting here but like what I see so far!

Hey man! Welcome to my grow. If you've read previous pages of this journal, you should know what's happening. Otherwise just hang on and you're gonna find out :thumb:

So both are OG pheno leaning? Thanks!

Doc suggested that he could get it tested and get a custom amendment blended. I'm using the kit for feeding and foliars, but once they put roots out into the native soil, they lost that dark green sheen and started matching the color of the local plants. Probably tons of P & K in the soil.

Thanks Con!

I loved this strain even though I screwed mine up totally. It's an indica I can totally get behind, so I'm gonna buy more seeds for sure.

Oh it was awesome. Flood of people, fireworks, crazy party all night. Food, beer, joints, beer, more food and I got all my friends stoned with bubble hash :) Next day I woke up quite late, my wife woke up earlier though, so I went to a local pasticceria for some cappuccino and pastries and then we hit the beach. It was hot and we all got burnt in no time... saw some deer foraging around on our way out. Sadly, we had to leave in the evening, but we're coming back in August!

It's a beautiful region with very rich history, my personal favourite. Tuscanny has everything, beautiful beaches, very nice people, amazing food and fantastic landscapes.

Oh I slept it off, but I feel great now :)

We came back yesterday, but we were quite tired, so we hit the bed early.
sounds like a good time its good to get away every now and then helps kepp my head on straight!:)

An update re off topic, but important stuff

"OTTAWA — The federal government’s bill to legalize recreational cannabis is on its way back to the Senate.

The House of Commons has voted 205-82 to reject 13 amendments passed by the upper house, including one which would have authorized provinces to prohibit home cultivation of marijuana plants if they choose.

Senators will now have to decide whether to defer to the will of the elected government or insist on some or all of their amendments, digging in for a protracted parliamentary battle."

205-82 is a strong rejection. I didn't think it would be quite so strong

"OTTAWA — The federal government’s bill to legalize recreational cannabis is on its way back to the Senate.

The House of Commons has voted 205-82 to reject 13 amendments passed by the upper house, including one which would have authorized provinces to prohibit home cultivation of marijuana plants if they choose.

Senators will now have to decide whether to defer to the will of the elected government or insist on some or all of their amendments, digging in for a protracted parliamentary battle."

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Thank you

So both are OG pheno leaning? Thanks!

Doc suggested that he could get it tested and get a custom amendment blended. I'm using the kit for feeding and foliars, but once they put roots out into the native soil, they lost that dark green sheen and started matching the color of the local plants. Probably tons of P & K in the soil.

Thanks Con!
sounds like a good time its good to get away every now and then helps kepp my head on straight!:)

Oh yes it's important for your mental health :)

I'm really glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction!
IMPORTANT NEWS!

Thank you

:thumb:

An update on my tent. They're growing. Not all of them with the same vigour, but it looks like they're moving ahead.

WQ is stretching quite a bit, but with my tent the only thing I have to do is to remove another box underneath, cause I started them on a pile of them. 13 Brix currently. No real problems. Some regular pruning is necessary, cause the fan leaves are starting to rob a light from one another.

SS is leaving the mites behind. She's not a particular stretcher from what I remember, but she packs a lot of bud when she moves past early flowering from what I remember. In fact she looks like she's gonna finish first.

Dutch Kush. What is there to say? Shitty plant.

:surf: :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom