Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Hey sticky, do you put that in the fridge or keep it out? And how long will it last?

Ever cook sourdough in a campfire?
oh ya it needs refrigeration I don't cook it real dry so its a little soft but if you really dried I think it would be ok out of the refer as long as whatever its contained in breaths a little no I haven done sourdough in the fire but I intend on changing that im bringing a cast iron dutch oven so im going to try a loaf that way!:)

Nice! Yes, so now I am planning on making jerky! And I am going to try bread in a fire too. I think it would be easy to get to hot, but we'll see.

Ever done sourdough pizza crust? That's a good one, too and also something I am going to try in the fire.

Damn, we're taking over Cons thread!!! :sorry::sorry::peace:

Damn, we're taking over Cons thread!!!
he doesn't care he likes to eat to lol ive done pizza crust many times mine is kind of like a thick cracker texture you have to have a taste for it a lot of people like the thick soft crust I prefer thin crispy ive made all kinds of sourdough items English muffins,waffles,pancakes,bagels,pretzels,brownies,tortillas,cinnamon rolls,im sure there is something im forgetting anyway can you tell I like my sourdough lol!

Fascinating food talk... I'd like a jerky myself. Don't go overboard with salt though, it'll save your life :)

It's going fine. May's been rainy so far, but that's why we run them indoor, don't we :) I should be uploading some new pics soon. I switched to 12/12 a few days ago after gradually cutting the photoperiod down over a course of 4 weeks or so and they've responded very quickly. I didn't even black them out this time. Bubba Hash is already starting to flower actually.

An update for you. Everything is fine. I found a few mites on one of the Bubba Hashes, but they were gone after I gave her a quick hot shower, which seems to work extremely well for me.

Both Bubba Hashes. The first one was topped and the other was fimmed. I'm sure you can see the difference in canopy growth.

And the Ultra Dog, confirmed female.

Purple Dog showed female pre-flowers as well, so the tent is 100% female now :thumb:

:tommy:

full
I love this pic looks so lush and healthy beautiful nice update ive seen quite a few growers around here really liking that b hash another one in the I want book lol!:)

Since I grew it for the first time and I killed my plant I wanted to grow it again. Very satisfying high :)

Back
Top Bottom