Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

I'm with ya. They're moving towards the finish line and they are WAY quick finishers...... but the UD jar is mighty empty.

Never a bad sign for the strain :laughtwo::slide::tokin:

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Subbed, thank you. :)
Welcome, man. What are you growin, where are you hailing from? Thx for checking in. If you have any questions in your head, feel free to drop them down :passitleft:

All 3 strains looking fine. Looks like you found another very good spot with rich soil. :Namaste:
I'm pretty satisfied. I think we're gonna have to wait for 2nd run to see the upper limit, but this should be quite good too. I'm trying to start with less tilling and not so deep either. I'm seeing just now what I wanted to see and it's getting better by the day. Also weatherwise it's almost perfect now after May hailed on us few times. RH has been very Cali now like 20-35%. However now it's swinging back to 70s :laughtwo: 48:

Welcome, man. What are you growin, where are you hailing from? Thx for checking in. If you have any questions in your head, feel free to drop them down :passitleft:
Thanks conradino, I'm just getting started with a stealthy outdoor grow. I have one seedling sprouted (OG Kush hybrid fem auto) and some more seeds germinating. I've ordered Doc's kit and will post some more pics on my profile page eventually. I'm trying to get my soil cooking in the next couple of weeks, but keep expectations realistic. Summer's hot temps will make it a challenge for sure. :)

Thanks conradino, I'm just getting started with a stealthy outdoor grow. I have one seedling sprouted (OG Kush hybrid fem auto) and some more seeds germinating. I've ordered Doc's kit and will post some more pics on my profile page eventually. I'm trying to get my soil cooking in the next couple of weeks, but keep expectations realistic. Summer's hot temps will make it a challenge for sure. :)
I hope the kit will work for you. You made a good choice. Don't forget to water your soil and mix it well while cooking.

I love the looks of all those plants Conrad! I'm so envious!
This is the 1st journal of yours I've followed so I'm not familiar with the UD. Is that a strain you made? What are the genetics?

United States, more south and middle of the country, stuck in prohibition at the moment. The other seeds are a mixture of "budget" seeds from GYO seedbank. Cristal Paradise from KC Brains (pack of 5) which are popping already. Afghan from Spliff (pack of 5) still waiting on them to pop; and a bonus seed Skunk #1 Auto from GYO seedbank which has popped already. I'll get those in some seed starter soil today and get them going.
Budd

I love the looks of all those plants Conrad! I'm so envious!
This is the 1st journal of yours I've followed so I'm not familiar with the UD. Is that a strain you made? What are the genetics?
My buddy Lembatoast created this strain in 2015 in Santa Clarita valley (it's on the edge of the desert in SoCal) when he found a very good-looking male in a pack of seeds that were gifted by his friend Soma. The cross was NYCD/Chemdawg '91 (the latter being rare, clone only strain). He basically pollinated his personal strain called Aurora Ultra (OG Kush/MK Ultra x Aurora Indica) and a couple of other clones like Sour Diesel, Grape Ape and some Skunk. What came out of it was sent here... and cause I had only 12 seeds I inbred this on a whim to create F2, which I've been growing since. I also got the Grape Ape cross, which I call Grape Dog, but I popped it only once. I still have F1s in the fridge though.

United States, more south and middle of the country, stuck in prohibition at the moment. The other seeds are a mixture of "budget" seeds from GYO seedbank. Cristal Paradise from KC Brains (pack of 5) which are popping already. Afghan from Spliff (pack of 5) still waiting on them to pop; and a bonus seed Skunk #1 Auto from GYO seedbank which has popped already. I'll get those in some seed starter soil today and get them going.
Budd

In case you haven't heard, plant your auto in a tall pot until you get it in the ground.
The logic being, when the taproot hits the bottom of a cup ot small pot, the auto flowering starts so best to delay the flowering and let the plant get bigger.

(I sincerely hope this advice is based on real facts and logic, not just 'stoner logic' )

United States, more south and middle of the country, stuck in prohibition at the moment.

Perhaps it has to do with the pure raw acreage of the country, but the differences can be striking. On the other hand, that IS the basis of our foundations after all.... supposedly a strength, but often just challenging. It's striking.
I'm very tired of it. Some day a big pile of money will fall on me. I'll buy a tropical island and populate it with coconut bra festooned island girls that all know their way around the Bartender's Bible rather than the more traditional religious epitomes.

Conradino,

Greeting from New England... Been a member for a bit bu decided to try my hand at a couple of gorilla grows in New England. On a line of legal in one state and medical in the other. Been away from my journal for a bit but came back to find some input from some outdoor growers. Going back to the beginning of this one to catch up. Hope it's ok to ask questions as they come up after that.

Input from you and your followers would be greatly appreciated...

Regards,

Them girls look great Con. I sure don't see any need to fertilize either. I don't fertilize mine while in veg unless she screams feed me... But I do juice mine afew times while flowering outdoors. Keepem Green

Yeah they are. From tomorrow I'm gonna start shading again I think, it's supposed to stay like that for couple of days.

Ok so let me start here since one of my issues is shading. I've read that our gurls should be in 10-12 hours of sunlight. Last two years sucked for that...new state and new property. The lake spot is getting the worse sun but a better spot due to wondering eyes. Unfortunately it's sun path is north to south on a hill side. At least it's down slope is on the east side. I've given up on the back forty. What appears as a good clearing during the fall and winter turns out to be shaded by tall Maples in the summer. That leaves me with 3 gurls in 5 gallon pots on the front of the property. My best spots are within eye sight of the road and tenants who live on the property. My property my shit but don't need to start anything. So I have them tucket in a hemlock grove. That spot has sun from sun up to about 1700.

Oh, I do get long winded...lol.

How much sun do I need to get on these gurls. I'll post pictures on my thread.

Another rainy cloudy day in New England but wait a minute it will change.
Location, New England...

In case you haven't heard, plant your auto in a tall pot until you get it in the ground.
The logic being, when the taproot hits the bottom of a cup ot small pot, the auto flowering starts so best to delay the flowering and let the plant get bigger.

(I sincerely hope this advice is based on real facts and logic, not just 'stoner logic' )

I hope so too, but my experience with autos is not enough to answer that question.

conrad, looking great out here :)

Thx, man.

Perhaps it has to do with the pure raw acreage of the country, but the differences can be striking. On the other hand, that IS the basis of our foundations after all.... supposedly a strength, but often just challenging. It's striking.
I'm very tired of it. Some day a big pile of money will fall on me. I'll buy a tropical island and populate it with coconut bra festooned island girls that all know their way around the Bartender's Bible rather than the more traditional religious epitomes.

Tropical island with tropical girls and boys for that matter is a dream worth fighting for, even if you have to populate it yourself. The strength of it would be definitely the beach bar and summer 12 months a year where feeding bananas to one another would replace war over partisan issues (here put your favourite issue accordingly). Well, Richard Branson did it... money is politics in the end.

Conradino,

Greeting from New England... Been a member for a bit bu decided to try my hand at a couple of gorilla grows in New England. On a line of legal in one state and medical in the other. Been away from my journal for a bit but came back to find some input from some outdoor growers. Going back to the beginning of this one to catch up. Hope it's ok to ask questions as they come up after that.

Input from you and your followers would be greatly appreciated...

Regards,

Yeah man, welcome to my humble abode. Any questions you have are worth asking :thumb:

Them girls look great Con. I sure don't see any need to fertilize either. I don't fertilize mine while in veg unless she screams feed me... But I do juice mine afew times while flowering outdoors. Keepem Green

Yeah I'm gonna leave them in peace I think till flowering comes. I usually feed only when I seed a need for it, which for me proved to be the right way over the years.

Ok so let me start here since one of my issues is shading. I've read that our gurls should be in 10-12 hours of sunlight. Last two years sucked for that...new state and new property. The lake spot is getting the worse sun but a better spot due to wondering eyes. Unfortunately it's sun path is north to south on a hill side. At least it's down slope is on the east side. I've given up on the back forty. What appears as a good clearing during the fall and winter turns out to be shaded by tall Maples in the summer. That leaves me with 3 gurls in 5 gallon pots on the front of the property. My best spots are within eye sight of the road and tenants who live on the property. My property my shit but don't need to start anything. So I have them tucket in a hemlock grove. That spot has sun from sun up to about 1700.

Oh, I do get long winded...lol.

How much sun do I need to get on these gurls. I'll post pictures on my thread.

Another rainy cloudy day in New England but wait a minute it will change.
Location, New England...

10-12 hrs are the best in terms of production providing you're not gonna go over 95F in the shadow, but 6-7 hrs are also enough to score a decent bud. If security is your concern I'd put them in a more shaded spot though, cause what's the point of growing if you get busted for it in the end, right? But if the hemlock covers your plants well, clear some space around, so the plants don't steal the sunlight and stick your babies in the middle.

So true... WTF good is a 'good' spot if it can get found? Not too good right? Security should be number one if needed.. and sounds like needed so where ya'll live. Herb will grow fine in inderct light too. Might be atad leggy at first,,, but they will fill in.... Drive by...
Keepem Green

So true... WTF good is a 'good' spot if it can get found? Not too good right? Security should be number one if needed.. and sounds like needed so where ya'll live. Herb will grow fine in inderct light too. Might be atad leggy at first,,, but they will fill in.... Drive by...
Keepem Green
Yep security is also my no 1 concern.

Back
Top Bottom