Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

I guess you are. Welcome, man :passitleft: Yeah I'm busy enough with full season plants. I reached my normal capacity and I took on sun dep growing again. I might do 3 runs of it if spirits help :thumb:

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Yeah man I agree. I think proper way to do it is in the greenhouse with automatic shading, but I do it in microscale, so it's not a lot of work. And bud is top of the tops!

The greenhouse with automatic shading sounds like the way to go for large scale light dep. I enjoy watching you flower such small plants, especially when they are sativa heavy like that colombian gold :)

Yeah over the years I learnt indeed how to turn cannabis into bonsai. Some genetics are better fit for it and some are worse, but given some patience you can work with any strain you like. Sativa-dominant varieties are usually better due to better stretch and branching that allows creating better canopy and yield more, but I've done some indicas too.

conrad i love your bonzi plants so compact and easy to move those are awsome! you have a good one!

Yeah it looks easy, doesn't it. Have a good one too. Ok guys, I'm going to the seaside for the weekend, enjoy yours :surf::tommy::passitleft:

I use extreme LST and trimming to do the job. I also put them on alternative photoperiod, which is usually 11/13. This technique can be used both outdoor and indoor, no topping/fimming or scrog involved. Any strain even landrace one can be kept under 3-4" if desired.

ok thanks for the info it sounds like something i might try after i get a few more grows under my belt they are pretty cool!

Well it's for growers with space issues, but if you wanna try it I can give you few tips.

thanks conrad i do have space issues and when i get ready to try one i will let you no thanks for the help thats really nice of you meanwhile ill be content to watch your grow and learn a thing or two that way plus i get to look at some beautiful plants!

have a good one!

One can bend and trim plants endlessly... or one can grow lots of smaller plants and avoid all the bending and pruning.
I've chosen the latter... cause I'm lazy.

Ditto. I find it less-intensive to care for a few bigger plants than a stable of younglings too.

Ditto. I find it less-intensive to care for a few bigger plants than a stable of younglings too.

Wow... some Govchz this morning.... not someone I've run into recently. Nice to run into ya.

Absolutely.... but in a shorter garden one finds younglings option an attractive one. Of course, the smaller harvests are always a bummer, but once you get the machine going with all phases hitting their stride, you can really see a nice flow output at the harvest end. I've been doing 2L soda bottles, but I'm implementing an increase in the container size to 6L after a grow room size change. I've seen some 2oz plants out of it, but harvests tend to land in the 1.5oz dried weight range and I pull out about 1.5 of those per week. There are many ways to increase all this and equally compelling reasons not to in my strange little world.

2cents.... perhaps less.

Wow... some Govchz this morning.... not someone I've run into recently. Nice to run into ya.

Absolutely.... but in a shorter garden one finds younglings option an attractive one. Of course, the smaller harvests are always a bummer, but once you get the machine going with all phases hitting their stride, you can really see a nice flow output at the harvest end. I've been doing 2L soda bottles, but I'm implementing an increase in the container size to 6L after a grow room size change. I've seen some 2oz plants out of it, but harvests tend to land in the 1.5oz dried weight range and I pull out about 1.5 of those per week. There are many ways to increase all this and equally compelling reasons not to in my strange little world.

2cents.... perhaps less.

I imagine the "fertilize once when planting" option makes the sea of little ones more tolerable. I would not want so many mouths to feed. I have 15-16 girls to tend. I spend most of my time preparing seperate meals for each one.

thanks for the info guy's,i did a switch of my grow area i im thinking on doing 6 cubes there a cloth pot like smart pot 12x12x12 approx. 6,5 gal of soil i have them in milk crates they fit rite in there and there are good handles for moving them around,my grow spot is 5x5 do you guys think im out of line with that setup? also was planning on doing the bonzai outside thanks!

6 plants that size in a 5x5 is definitely workable. You can veg a good 6+ weeks and still have them fit nicely provided you have enough light.

thanks govern,rite now i have 2 chinese leds that pull 225 from the wall and two roleadro cob led that pull 200 from the wall so that puts me at 850 watts from the wall!

Yeah it's the constant question about yield from a plant vs. yield from your space. If you run clones from the same mother then you just pack as many uniform plants as you can to get as much as you can without compromising mg/watt efficiency, which is what SOG was always about. But if you run few different strains from seed then the trick is toget an even canopy from very different genetics. You could scrog them, but it's easier to grow them horizontally from late veg if you don't pack too many plants. You're gonna double or triple the yield easily that way, however you have to work with them almost daily to make sure they stay more or less uniform.

Hmmm I cam back today from nice weekend in Liguria, which is seaside northern region. Weather was cloudy and temps in upper 80s, which is exactly what we were counting for :laughtwo: They carry many of the most renowned Italian dishes. I took some pics, so I'm gonna show you.

In the meantime I've been reading the offer of the first cannabis clone nursery in Italy, they have few rare strains that haven't been released for years in seed form. They keep them on 18/6 and they've been organically fed. It's an Austrian company that gets around Italian law by staying under 0,2% THC... and they don't advise flowering them :laughtwo: Just look for tag "hemp embassy" in google. Yeah actually this could make my growing a tad easier by handing me two more runs, one in the early spring and one in the middle of the summer. Obviously if they take well to transplant and survive the temps. But this is step ahead no doubt about it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom