Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

morning conrad,just stopping buy to see whats up check with ya later have a good one!
Everything's just dandy. I'm going to work on the plants today. I'll feed them and will continue with training. It's pretty hot, so it's gonna be an evening trip.

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

hot here to conrad 100 today and the forecast is 100 for the next 4 days it only got down to 70 last night my autos are out there in that going to need alot of water you have a good one!

So true... WTF good is a 'good' spot if it can get found? Not too good right? Security should be number one if needed.. and sounds like needed so where ya'll live. Herb will grow fine in inderct light too. Might be atad leggy at first,,, but they will fill in.... Drive by...
Keepem Green

Leggy is an understatement...LOL. Did you pop over and see what I'm dealing with...LMAO. But all in all, the final 2 spots will work just fine. It was said above but just to reinforce (for my benefit), 6 hours will work. Gonna pot up the best to gurls today and use some tomato hangers to have something to secure them to as they grow. I'll post those pics over on my thread tonight.

Thanks again for all the input...

Smokem if you gotem...

10-12 hrs are the best in terms of production providing you're not gonna go over 95F in the shadow, but 6-7 hrs are also enough to score a decent bud. If security is your concern I'd put them in a more shaded spot though, cause what's the point of growing if you get busted for it in the end, right? But if the hemlock covers your plants well, clear some space around, so the plants don't steal the sunlight and stick your babies in the middle.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input Conrad...

Security isn't a concern for me other than I just don't need any wondering eyes. Not sure if I stated that 3 off the gurls are down on the lake which is a legal state and the home front is in a medical state. I live on the boarder of both. As for the hemlocks, yea gonna work on that clearing today as well.

So my tallest gurl is about 3-4'. The top fans are covering the undergrowth. Which is coming along very nicely I might add. I think I'll limit the height to 5-6 feet. I'll still have a hell of a stretch come solstice. Need to or want to begin trimming some fans that are covering the lower growth.

Input....

hot here to conrad 100 today and the forecast is 100 for the next 4 days it only got down to 70 last night my autos are out there in that going to need alot of water you have a good one!

Oh yeah we're going through heatwave too, so I can imagine. It't not bad providing it doesn't drag for too long, cause then water problems start to pop up. Have a good one, man :tokin:

Leggy is an understatement...LOL. Did you pop over and see what I'm dealing with...LMAO. But all in all, the final 2 spots will work just fine. It was said above but just to reinforce (for my benefit), 6 hours will work. Gonna pot up the best to gurls today and use some tomato hangers to have something to secure them to as they grow. I'll post those pics over on my thread tonight.

Thanks again for all the input...

Smokem if you gotem...

It's gonna work...

10-12 hrs are the best in terms of production providing you're not gonna go over 95F in the shadow, but 6-7 hrs are also enough to score a decent bud. If security is your concern I'd put them in a more shaded spot though, cause what's the point of growing if you get busted for it in the end, right? But if the hemlock covers your plants well, clear some space around, so the plants don't steal the sunlight and stick your babies in the middle.

Thanks for the input Conrad...

Security isn't a concern for me other than I just don't need any wondering eyes. Not sure if I stated that 3 off the gurls are down on the lake which is a legal state and the home front is in a medical state. I live on the boarder of both. As for the hemlocks, yea gonna work on that clearing today as well.[/QUOTE]

That's funny actually, so what does it mean? In the garden you have to be sick, but over the hill you can actually have fun, so when they catch you getting down like crazy with your bong out in the garden they're gonna book you... or it only makes a difference for growing? ;):tokin:

So my tallest gurl is about 3-4'. The top fans are covering the undergrowth. Which is coming along very nicely I might add. I think I'll limit the height to 5-6 feet. I'll still have a hell of a stretch come solstice. Need to or want to begin trimming some fans that are covering the lower growth.

Input....

Start LST and you will be able to get things under control this way :thumb:

any wildlife you guys need to contend with?

Deer were an issue last year until i posted a venison recipe on a tree! :rofl:

I noticed a few bunnies in and out of my garden recently and my few 420 seedlings are now gone...hmm.

:idea:

houassenfeffa - Google Search

:)

any wildlife you guys need to contend with?

Deer were an issue last year until i posted a venison recipe on a tree! :rofl:

I noticed a few bunnies in and out of my garden recently and my few 420 seedlings are now gone...hmm.

:idea:

houassenfeffa - Google Search

:)

No actually, I never had any problems with game. If I find any activity it's usually digging around, but it never hurts the plants.

Always seemed like critters went after seedlings, once the plant is established they dont mess with them.

Always seemed like critters went after seedlings, once the plant is established they dont mess with them.

Deer trimmed 7 x 1 1/2 ft tall Colombian Gold plants to the ground last year.. theyre intelligent despite they are the "Deer in the headlight" poster animals :), to eat cannabis..

Ive been lucky then, never lost plants that size to deer. Rippers have been my biggest threat.

Deer use to get into my shit and really raise hell. You can try going around local barber shops and get human hair and spread some around or buy some pee. By pee I mean predtory pee. Stuff like coyote pee or even human pee will spook them off. We had to end up fencing in our gardens which worked great,, till the DEA fast roped in and did a premature harvest for me. If you are losing real small sprouts and all you have left is a small stump, chances are it was a snail. Snails kill a baby weed plants fast.
Hope life good there Con and Keepem Green

Security isn't a concern for me other than I just don't need any wondering eyes. Not sure if I stated that 3 off the gurls are down on the lake which is a legal state and the home front is in a medical state. I live on the boarder of both. As for the hemlocks, yea gonna work on that clearing today as well.[/QUOTE]

That's funny actually, so what does it mean? In the garden you have to be sick, but over the hill you can actually have fun, so when they catch you getting down like crazy with your bong out in the garden they're gonna book you... or it only makes a difference for growing? ;):tokin:

Yep, you pretty much nailed it...LMAO.

Smoke and grow openly in one state and behind closed doors in the other. Oh dam, everyone is doing that anyway...LOL.

Start LST and you will be able to get things under control this way :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Start LST and you will be able to get things under control this way :thumb:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I usually top in hydro but will begin and continue to LST every 2 weeks till the solstice.

Thanks as always for all the input....

I know some outdoor growers suffer from deer invading their patches, but it's never been my case. There are deer here... but they're mainly farmed, you know Italians think it's much easier than hunting. I mainly see traces of rabbits and foxes exploring my plots, but I never saw them doing any harm as I said. But I heard urine will work just fine, so Ziggs you might think about pissing around :laughtwo::tokin:

Few shots of my flowering bonsai plants.

CG '72

IMG_61207.JPG
IMG_611113.JPG
IMG_61149.JPG
IMG_61168.JPG
IMG_61185.JPG
IMG_61249.JPG
IMG_61268.JPG

UD

IMG_61356.JPG
IMG_612911.JPG
IMG_613312.JPG