Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Lol does that plant look stressed to u? It's thriving

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Lol does that plant look stressed to u? It's thriving

A lot of things might've caused it, but my guess is you just got a dud pheno.

Guess we will see when it's all done. I'm hoping for the best.

Wow... you caught that wackiness from across the globe.... shit's gettin crazy baby and the momentum is just starting... should be a fun few years.
I've decided to start employing 'alternative facts' in my everyday life. I can see many opportunities to introduce some folks to some very creative 'alternative facts'. As a bonus, I live in a tourist city.... lots of unsuspecting victims available.
Inviting people to an alternative reality can be really self-gratifying :laughtwo: Yeah I'm not very worried just soaking this whole U-turn as a kind of interesting American expression... loads of funny memes at least and they seem to already be beating GWBs exploits, and these were quite fun to browse from what I remember :laughtwo: But yeah it defintely looks like it's just starting, and I can't really say what it's gonna lead to... I wouldn't like to jump to conclusion, but we're looking at very troubling times, which I hope won't open up a lid to a war of all against all.

1.jpg

me and pepper had a conversation thus is what she wants to look like . She's totally changed over nite

The secret to claiming 'Alternative Facts' is to look completely offended and huffy

Well... yes, of course. Lies have to be delivered in creative ways to over-ride human being's common sense.
The blunt dullard will simply deliver them in a louder format hoping that he can overcome common sense with volume alone.
The slightly tricky will bury the lie in a sea of truths hoping the unsuspecting victim simply will not notice the flotsam floating along with all the fish.
The sly devil delivers them quietly... swaddled in a nice warm blanket... perhaps with a edible side treat because lies root much better in ground prepped with nutes after all.
Guess which one Tead will employ....

Every tried King Cake? It's a round pastry ring drizzled in various sugary ways. We eat them during the Carnival season.
There's a tiny plastic baby under the cake round somewhere. If you get the baby, you're 'The King' for the day. Of course, your reign includes only a single aspect of the world.... you get to supply the King Cake tomorrow. Organized over-eating.... awesome!

Well... yes, of course. Lies have to be delivered in creative ways to over-ride human being's common sense.
The blunt dullard will simply deliver them in a louder format hoping that he can overcome common sense with volume alone.
The slightly tricky will bury the lie in a sea of truths hoping the unsuspecting victim simply will not notice the flotsam floating along with all the fish.
The sly devil delivers them quietly... swaddled in a nice warm blanket... perhaps with a edible side treat because lies root much better in ground prepped with nutes after all.
Guess which one Tead will employ....

Every tried King Cake? It's a round pastry ring drizzled in various sugary ways. We eat them during the Carnival season.
There's a tiny plastic baby under the cake round somewhere. If you get the baby, you're 'The King' for the day. Of course, your reign includes only a single aspect of the world.... you get to supply the King Cake tomorrow. Organized over-eating.... awesome!
Delivery is bigger than anything else these days... well I'd blame the people but we all know it's the media, right? ;) I mean we start thinking it's possible to live on one side of the fence and piss on your neighbour every morning. Whatever community we can build that way is gonna be fucked up one whoever ends up on the top. Did you hear about #CalExit? Now that is really funny :laughtwo: But then anything is possible these days, right? Hmm I don't have a lot of faith in democracy and even less in the government (any government), but I'd like to see some reason from time to time like a "hey how are you?" kind of thing.

And no I never tried these NOLA specialties, sounds very hoodoo though :thumb:

I just friggin LOVE the whole California separatist movement. Fun as hell.

Have you discovered it's historical roots from the days just before WWII? Check out the State of Jefferson movement. They had armed guards at the borders!
Perl Harbor and the death of the movement's founder put and end to the movement, but they were sure on a roll.

I notice your use of the word "hoodoo". Never seen it used in that way before. It's a ski resort in Oregon and a dog's name in a song as far as I know. I may find a way to implement it in my little world.

Ok guys, seeds are in!

2 x OG Kush
5 x Aurora Ultra Confidential (Aurora Ultra x LA Confidential)
5 x Aurora Ultra Kush (Aurora Ultra x The Pure Kush)

I added my favourite Micosat, which should help to give them a biological boost. Soil was treated with it too.

IMG_55544.JPG
IMG_55579.JPG
IMG_55594.JPG

And the pots are waiting. I also started cooking another batch of HB soil as my air-pots are just filled halfway.

IMG_55606.JPG
IMG_55617.JPG
IMG_55634.JPG
IMG_55657.JPG
IMG_55677.JPG
IMG_55693.JPG

:Namaste:

I just friggin LOVE the whole California separatist movement. Fun as hell.

Have you discovered it's historical roots from the days just before WWII? Check out the State of Jefferson movement. They had armed guards at the borders!
Perl Harbor and the death of the movement's founder put and end to the movement, but they were sure on a roll.

I notice your use of the word "hoodoo". Never seen it used in that way before. It's a ski resort in Oregon and a dog's name in a song as far as I know. I may find a way to implement it in my little world.

You seem to be pulling our legs. :)
90% of Marie Laveau's house of Voodoo (all those dolls, gris gris bags, and Laveau water) are hoodoo. If it aint conjure, it's hoodoo.

One King Cake 'conjuring' another King Cake with a 'magical' doll walks a very nice line between voodoo and hoodoo :)

Ya know... you'd think I was pullin ur leg... and don't get me wrong, I totally would, just not in this case.
Oddly, it's not so much used in every day action, so I didn't pick up on it. Plus, I grew up near the ski version... so the neurons never connected for me. I'm better now.
Blamin the UltraDog.

I ate a king cake at the "gras" in 1986...Don't remember much of it beyond that...well, and a few inappropriate signs that make me chuckle even now.

:thumb:
Subbing in for this year's grow.

Lizard hydrolysate, government weed (military surplus? it's the right color at least), and that weird plant from Buzz. If this rabbit hole of alternative facts doesn't satisfy my need for mystery I don't know what will!

So we know seeds are viable, most of AUCs and AUKs are cracking in water. I keep them in a nice temp of 22,5°C or 72,5°F closed in a plastic container, and they've sprouted after 15-18 hrs. OGKs are not cracking yet, but they also seem viable from their overblown stature. They will be transported into wet towel very soon.

Hey lem, glad you checked out. I'm really looking forward to these plants. They just might be what the doctor has ordered :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin::slide:

You seem to be pulling our legs. :)
90% of Marie Laveau's house of Voodoo (all those dolls, gris gris bags, and Laveau water) are hoodoo. If it aint conjure, it's hoodoo.

One King Cake 'conjuring' another King Cake with a 'magical' doll walks a very nice line between voodoo and hoodoo :)
Yeah I've been thinking exactly that. You have two bug voodoo temples in NOLA, and probably a lot of hoodoo going around. Who knows maybe they still carry a cut of this Black Magic African, DJ Short's favourite from the 70s, and Tead can find a way in :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom