Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Tead's in.

BTW I'm based in northern Italy, soil used will be local loam High Brixed, and throughout the season I'll use organic mineral amendments, beneficial bacteria and funghi in form of powders, teas and and sprays. Also I'll be following the growth with refractometer, hygrometer, thermometer, and I'll show you how to sun dep with a microgrow of bonsai plants.

Sounds like a lab supply list. You're not trying to turn lead to gold are you?

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Tead's in.

Sounds like a lab supply list. You're not trying to turn lead to gold are you?

Well I don't want to reveal everything straight away, but I have some pretty special stuff ;)

Lizard Hydrolysate! I want to see the bonsai light dep, and of course the buds.

Oh you're gonna see it, kinda my specialty :thumb:

crack1.jpg
crack4.jpg
au33.jpg
ga48.jpg
ga35.jpg
0012378.jpg
016664.jpg
043125.jpg
029261.jpg
023362.jpg

Subbing up. Always great information here Con.

Thx a lot, man :thanks:

Hmm if you mean multiple tops, it was daily LST that gave them the shape with some sticking slightly above, but not a lot. I usually get good spread, but some strains are harder to train than the others. On the pics we have Green Crack, Aurora Ultra, Grape Ape and OG Kush.

I'll follow along. Glad you enjoyed a little of the west coast when you visited. Dinner at toast's sounded awesome

I'll follow along. Glad you enjoyed a little of the west coast when you visited. Dinner at toast's sounded awesome
Oh yeah I loved it. Yeah I remember welcoming dabs, sleeping in the tent surrounded by 6 foot plants and waking up to the sound of humming birds coming from the desert. We'll have to see with my wife, but we're gonna come back for sure to see more, maybe Oregon and more NorCal.

Glad to give you all another ride. And no, legal situation hasn't changed, but in the meantime military dropped 40 lbs of hydro weed on medical market to satisfy everybody. Well they haven't satisfied anybody and you can imagine the quality :laughtwo:

40 lbs???? that's 640 oz and thats if theyre honest!
:rofl:

Sub'd a little late so gonna comment on first page stuff.

40 lbs? - That's 2+ kilos per plant if they really stuck to 135 plants - but nowhere near the pent up demand for medical in Italy. Rather disappointing afer all the hype.

Hmm if you mean multiple tops, it was daily LST that gave them the shape with some sticking slightly above, but not a lot. I usually get good spread, but some strains are harder to train than the others. On the pics we have Green Crack, Aurora Ultra, Grape Ape and OG Kush.

Anyway, I'm here to watch, learn, and spend some time with the cool kids.

I had my first smoke of the year (mixed kief) so I can pretend I belong if you don't ask too many questions :)

If it's not asking too much, you are in a northern province, north of Umbria and Tuscany, right?

As north as it gets :passitleft:

:laughtwo:

It's an alternative fact :laughtwo:

Go ahead and have fun :thumb:

It's an alternative fact :laughtwo:

Wow... you caught that wackiness from across the globe.... shit's gettin crazy baby and the momentum is just starting... should be a fun few years.
I've decided to start employing 'alternative facts' in my everyday life. I can see many opportunities to introduce some folks to some very creative 'alternative facts'. As a bonus, I live in a tourist city.... lots of unsuspecting victims available.

17056.jpg
22668.jpg
32228.jpg
morning stoners lil quiz. What happened to this plant. One hint it's not bad lol
41666.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Back
Top Bottom