CrazyChef Grows Quadlines: Peyote WiFi, White Widow, Blueberry, Amnesia

M3hY2qO.png

I can't remember what strain it was, but I trimmed a plant that had a LOT of trichromes on the sugar leaves and it had a lot of sugar leaves. I made a chunk of hash with half of the trim, and two batches of brownies with the other half of the trim.
I've been saving the trim (sugar leaves and tiny buds) from my last 2 grows, and will add this grow's trim/buds to it as well. Should end up with about 1/2-3/4 pound. Plan on making tincture and/or some type of RSO variant with it. Probably gonna try making vape cartridges for my sister and niece. I have a deep background in the vape industry, so this should (hopefully) work out well.
Now I'll have to anxiously wait for a smoke report. Congrats on the nice harvest.
I'm a lightweight, so the smoke report will be via my sister. And thanks!

Congratulations on the harvest Chef ! :thumb:
Thank you sir!
Time to pop some more beans. Oh wait you got clones going in next right?
Already have some I'll be moving to the flower tent. They're still about a month from flipping to 12/12, but might as well utilize the space. But yeah, I'll be popping more beans, too. Gotta keep both tents going!

Trying something a bit different - curing the girls in the fridge. A few of the buds may have been trimmed a bit early, so I don't wanna risk having any mold issues. Took them out for a breather and to let out any built up moisture. Using Boveda 58% for initial cure, then I'll replace those with the 62% ones after the first week.

20200129_181439-2.jpg

I can remember back to the first time I tried the low and slow method of drying buds in the fridge. I too worried about mold but I'm happy to say it's never happened, not once. I use those brown lunch bag size paper bags. I put about about 10 grams in each bag. I take them out about every 3 days to gently shift the buds around and back into the fridge. On average it takes about 7-9 days for the buds to dry to the point I like to put them into jars. Not totally dry (my personal preference) but darn near fully dried. I like to burp the bottles once a day for a couple weeks till they are how I like them and then put the lid on for a week, then burp them and back on for 2 weeks etc.

honey once they begin to flower.
Hi Chef, I was wondering about the honey. 1st time I've heard anyone use it. I'm familiar with using Molasses & wondering if it works the same or if 1 is better than the other or what. So if you don't mind me asking ....Why do you use honey ? Just looking to gain some knowledge on using Honey is all.

Peyote WiFi startin' to show some decent purple now. May just harvest next weekend.

Did you have to lower your room temps any to get the purple to come out ? Hope I'm not asking too many questions.
Just wanting some tips on the strain. Mine just broke ground 7 days ago.

Just 1 more question. What kind of camera do you use ? Your pics are so nice looking. My camera isn't top of the line
(Fuji Fine Pix S); but it's not a cheapo either. I'm wondering if it might have to do with shutter speed as it use to take pics much faster & for some reason it takes about 2 - 3 seconds to take a pic now. Not sure if I pushed one of these buttons & changed the speed or what. I'm not camera knowledgeable to correct it so I'll have to research how to change things.

Back
Top Bottom