Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

As in THE (Hendrix-endorsed) Purple Haze?!?

Holyfuckshitgoddamn.

i think i may have creamed myself. :thedoubletake::whoa::trance::trance::adore::trance::trance::whoa::thedoubletake:

Acually Jimi Hendrix was refuring to the LSD Purple hase the pot called the same didnt come about untill much la8er. Just FYI Peace

All I can say is WOW! I've never seen sooo many beautiful plants. I hope my first grow goes well. So far 21 days from sprouting and all is well. Not sure how to upload photos yet but I'll figure it out.

DSCF00221.jpg

:popcorn::bong::popcorn:

Holy crap my mouth is wattering from that pic, nice.

LemonSkunk, Named "Lil mom"

ls-lil_mom.jpg

This plant born at end of last winter, and should live until this winter beggining.

My biggest ever plant!

History of it.

1-2,5 week this plant was growing on 4x 21w 4500 k cfls sys.

...Then i just putted by the window...and she growing there until now! :)

Pots history:

1-2 weeks in 0,5l. pot

2-11 weeks in 30l. pot

11-24 weeks in 100l. pot

Enjoy of view!...

-Cigo

All of these beautiful pictures. There must be enough to make a nice "best of the best" twenty-five year 420 MJ picture calendar. Great photos everyone!

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg

What an amazing plant.

A close up of my Bubblicious, growing in my window :grinjoint: I love this picture..

bb6as.jpg

420 Magazine would like to credit HazeSeeker for his idea to begin adding the Plant and Nug of the Month winners to our creme de la creme thread.

We'd also like to thank BWC BayArea for volunteering to hunt them down and post them here for us.

Thanks to all for your participation ;)

Back
Top Bottom