Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Since we are playing show and tell here's a pic of a old science project.

DSC00009.JPG

And a pick after its been dry lol.

100_0104.JPG

I would like that

H-factor, never thought i would see a pure white bud, science project? guessing playing with pigmentation, whats the strain and what was the smoke like, let us know pls,

Farmerbarney be nice , be kind and be happy :welcome:

:420:

Thanks guys! I'm super pleased with the way everything is going. Chopin em down early next week do I'll keep
Everyone in the loop as far as potency and yield.

And to answer your question sunny side, I grew from clone. 4 week veg under T5 with an 18/6 light schedule.

Thanks for the props everyone. Confidence booster of the day. I wish I could let you taste the nuggets
that are coming!

Ptery-D:bravo:

i like your attitude already, hope you get a good kind of smoke that you are looking for, yes keep us posted.:goodjob:

Farmerbarney be nice , be kind and be happy :allgood:

Love your TWIN TOWERS !! Makes me miss outdoor growing! :yummy:

A couple shots at dusk of my greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 bush which is around five weeks into flowering.:ganjamon:

Organic_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Bush.JPG

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Colas.JPG

Wow that is a MAGNIFICENT bush !!! How long was she in veg? I've never grown a bush with that many colas, about 6-8 usually. I tend to grow more in numbers. I have 23 clones of 6 strains that are into veg week 4 that I am going to be moving this weekend to the Bloom Room HPS 12/12. Will post some pics of them soon. Hope they look half as good as your bush !! :thumb: :bravo: :yummy:

Thanks TJ and I veg. my legal babies indoors for a good month or more then transplant them outdoors in the beginning of June so they have a couple months of sun before going into flowering around the first week of August.

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47:Silver_Mist_Mother_Plants_.JPG

Blueberry_x_Cheese_Clones1.JPG

Look forward to seeing the photos of your work and good luck!

Here's a link to a musical video of my other legal garden with Blueberry x Cheese plants that are looking pretty and getting extremely sticky at 5 weeks into flowering. Enjoy and stay high!:ganjamon:

Thanks so much Cola Monster !! Checked out your Blueberry X Cheese, you are a COLA MASTER !! They look most excellent!! Now I really miss being able to grow outdoors!! Hope you will be posting pics right before harvest and your nuggets after!! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom