She is about a week out Larry Og Scrogged
larry_picture_in_dark.jpg
larry_second_flush_3.jpg

looks delicious I want to get this one but I keep hearing you need a lot of support otherwise buds will be breaking off a friend told me they crossed something else into to make it a sturdier plant any comments

Cheers dude,

She just hanging ATM can't wait to try it! You'll defiantly need some support, the string you she in the pic is all support. I supercropped her a few times, there's no way it would of held itself up. This is the last time I will grow normally I'm doing a full scrog next time. Have been experimenting a lot and scroging is the way forward!

Peace brother :thumb::thanks::lot-o-toke::peacetwo:

Cheers dude,

She just hanging ATM can't wait to try it! You'll defiantly need some support, the string you she in the pic is all support. I supercropped her a few times, there's no way it would of held itself up. This is the last time I will grow normally I'm doing a full scrog next time. Have been experimenting a lot and scroging is the way forward!

Peace brother :thumb::thanks::lot-o-toke::peacetwo:
I have a beastly scrog coming up 8 of the same as the pic I posted going to be doin 3600 watt scrog on 8 plants

Sounds epic brother 3600watts over 8 plants can't wait to see that!!
2 1/2 month veg Im only aloud to have 12 plants so I had 4 flowering and 8 vegging waiting for the 4 to get done they got pretty big waiting. I got them all in 15 gal pots sunshine #4 botanicare nutrients with a couple extra additives. I have 6 nanolux ballast with 6 hotilux bulbs and air-cooled hoods room temp stays at around 75-78f and at night 65-68f and humidity stays pretty low 40%-45% Im letting the screen fill up pretty full before I start a journal. Soon as I flower I will start one and start posting pics. That trainwrecks trichs look pretty damn good

2 1/2 month veg Im only aloud to have 12 plants so I had 4 flowering and 8 vegging waiting for the 4 to get done they got pretty big waiting. I got them all in 15 gal pots sunshine #4 botanicare nutrients with a couple extra additives. I have 6 nanolux ballast with 6 hotilux bulbs and air-cooled hoods room temp stays at around 75-78f and at night 65-68f and humidity stays pretty low 40%-45% Im letting the screen fill up pretty full before I start a journal. Soon as I flower I will start one and start posting pics. That trainwrecks trichs look pretty damn good
Cheers dude it's a nice smoke to! That set up sounds great, I wish I had as much space to play with! Good look with your grow and look forward to your journal!:thumb:

CA215 nice nugs and cudos on the POM. :bravo:

My last grow was some Sage n Sour and I like it a lot. Started out fairly scrawny but ended up a very nice producer. Seems to take the mind away from things for a bit. Highly rated High Times medical strain.

Another freebie that was top notch.

CA215 nice nugs and cudos on the POM. :bravo:

My last grow was some Sage n Sour and I like it a lot. Started out fairly scrawny but ended up a very nice producer. Seems to take the mind away from things for a bit. Highly rated High Times medical strain.

Another freebie that was top notch.

Definitely some top notch free seeds. Really cool to see great genetics from free beans, some companies are doing the right thing!
Thanks for the kind words Hash Hound :Namaste: I'm glad to see others have been growing and trying the herb, it seems to work very well for my ocd, gives me a chance to slow down a bit and unwind. Pulling this from my current thread;

Sage N Sour

Smell- A very pungent raunchy diesel, kushy, light fruity sage undertones. A very "loud" herb that can be smelt from literally blocks away, no joke. This is a herb that, being a first time smoker you would not enjoy mainly due to the pungent odd kick. A bonefied stoner on the other hand would take the smells in stride, this bud is for those who absolutely enjoy the overpowering diesel pungent-ness.

Taste- Just like it smells! Very glad to finally grow a plant that seemed to want to taste exactly like it smells. A very diesel funky, pungent smoke that seems to expand very very well in your lungs, slight sweet undertones.

Effects- I had to smoke a bowl to narrow this down.. 50/50 to make it easy, upon exhale I got chills, a nice hit right at the back side of the head/spine, and a calming body high that starts right in your chest and moves down to your stomach, back all the way down to your toes. A true killer hybrid, absolutely enjoying this smoke. After a few minutes there is an absolute total body take over, super calming. The head high that comes along with it is a very creative, uppity-type stone that makes me want to paint on canvas, or listen to music really loud, makes me want to sit down and analyze, SIT being a big key there!

:joint::high-five:
IMG_032627.JPG

I seem to have been a little blazed and didn't specify, the sage n sour above in my posts was not the potm plant, below is the potm sage n sour "porta-scrog", my apologies;

This pheno had an airy structure with dense swollen, mad sticky calyx! This one here went 12+ weeks with a 4 week flush
IMG_029823.JPG
IMG_029624.JPG

Can't wait to grow these again, my jars seem to have dipped below the OZ mark, oh no!

I'm back again after a couple of years of "experience". I'd like to think I got a little better... what do you think?
SAM_09952.jpg

SAM_09962.jpg

BTW, my last post here was number 1595 in this thread. I don't post here much, just read and drool!

Back
Top Bottom