Oh man! Not very many posts here even though the northern hemisphere is getting ready to harvest...

Here is sumthin...
KIMG0968.jpg
KIMG0983.jpg

hehehehe

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Oldies but goodies-

NYCD_Day_60E.JPG

Homegrown organic NYCD day 60.

A bonus I guess...

NYCD_Dried_C.JPG

Cut and dried.

I have pictures of other expensive things that "smoke" and make loud bangs but those aren't really 420times appropriate. ;)

Anyone know what version this nycd is ? Love a good pole for SOG

That's a hella bush you got going Cola. going to be a monster.
I do have one myself that looks like she could be a beautiful plant. Time will tell;
a255.jpg

pk18.jpg

I get more pics soon.
I love this thread. ALOT of sweet looking buddage growing on in here, to much to make comments on each one. Keepem Green

Some photos of my greenhouse grown Pandora's Box strain as they enter week eight of flowering. Enjoy!

DSC046167.jpg

DSC046223.jpg

DSC046452.jpg

DSC046707.JPG

DSC047125.jpg

DSC047352.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Yep cant compete with that beauty.

My first grow for 18 years! I invested in a 300W LED, 120 by 120 tent, charcoal filter and so on.
My girls were started out doors in the med, however the weather started turning for autumn so I decided to invest in the above. I have had a few caterpillar issue which I have tried to manually get rid of as I am pretty sure the girls are very near to harvest and I didnt want to spray as I wanted them as flushed as possible.
Advice if possible
1) These photos were taken today so my question is are they ready for harvest, apologies my little microscope and camera put together was a little awkward.
2) I also fed them nutrients around 3-4 days ago, so should I flush with just water for the next 4-5 days, any advice mucho appreciated.
3) I am looking to grow 4-6 plants next any advice on any further lighting required etc
All the best Babble212

CremeCaramel1.png
Creme-Carmel-5.png
Creme-Caramel-9.png
Creme-Caramel-8.png
Creme-Caramel-7.png
Creme-Caramel-3.png
Creme-Caramel-2.png
Creme-Caramel-11.png
Creme-Caramel-10.png

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

Hi guys and gals

This is my first grow for 18 years! I invested in 'some light, cant mention which type due to forum regs!!' ,120 by 120 tent, charcoal filter and so on. (photos below)

My girls were started out doors in the med, however the weather started turning for autumn so I decided to invest in the above. I have had a few caterpillar issue which I have tried to manually get rid of as I am pretty sure the girls are very near to harvest and I didnt want to spray as I wanted them as flushed as possible.

Advice if possible

1) These photos were taken today so my question is are they ready for harvest, apologies my little microscope and camera put together was a little awkward.

2) I also fed them nutrients around 3-4 days ago, so should I flush with just water for the next 4-5 days, any advice mucho appreciated.

3) I am looking to grow 4-6 plants next any advice on any further lighting required etc

All the best Babble212

Creme-Caramel-9.png
Creme-Caramel-3.png
Creme-Caramel-2.png
CremeCaramel1.png
Creme-Carmel-5.png
Creme-Caramel-7.png
Creme-Caramel-8.png
Creme-Caramel-10.png

Some final shots of the creme de la creme from my organically grown Silver Fox crop before I harvest. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC066436.JPG

DSC066824.jpg

DSC066904.jpg

DSC067024.jpg

DSC067054.jpg

DSC067125.jpg

DSC067405.jpg

DSC068372.jpg

DSC068243.JPG

Cola Monster,,,, show off. Naw my friend surely she's worth showing off. That's a plant Congrad's hands down for awhile for sure................. But one thing nice peoples throw up every strain in the book. Shame on me, I've not got one worth here for awhile. Least not a cream the crop. Love them cola's everyone. Keepem Green

Some dried nug. shots of my organically grown Silver Fox strain pheno #1. Enjoy the pretty colors and have a green evening folks!:high-five:

DSC093992.JPG

DSC094174.JPG

DSC09465.JPG

Back
Top Bottom