Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

its true heavier feeds cause nute burn. these are larger plants so they can handle the feed. the truth is i dont know what is in the tap water here. ive tried to find out with little success.

near the beginning of this journal i did say i was going to use ro water. however after trying my reg schedule with the tap water it was fine. i have a feeling most of the .6 of the water is salt from the sea as we get our water via a desalination plant. id say 0.6 is the limit before switching to filtered water though.

if plants start to show nute burn i just back off. however i always push my plants to the point where the tips just burn. i also have a period where i drop feed strength considerably during flower and this allows plant to use up excess stored nutes before hitting with a hard feed again.

Is there a time frame in which you slack off the nutes? Or just after you a little burn?

Yes during week 5 of flower (8-9 week flowering strain) i drop to 1/4 strength nutes to make the plants starve a little then after 5-7 days i go back to full strength. This def initiates an explosuve growth phase when done correctly. I dont do it exactly week 5 everytime, i do it by eye but its always roughly then. once all buds are formed and joined and grow lulls a little. Always nutes in coco though.

Yes during week 5 of flower (8-9 week flowering strain) i drop to 1/4 strength nutes to make the plants starve a little then after 5-7 days i go back to full strength. This def initiates an explosuve growth phase when done correctly. I dont do it exactly week 5 everytime, i do it by eye but its always roughly then. once all buds are formed and joined and grow lulls a little. Always nutes in coco though.

Thanks for the info. I'm in ebb and flow trays with Rockwool. I can see where that would work. Worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

So the coco plants are pulling around now. I really cant understand how the help done so much damage in a little over a week. He either wasnt ph'ing or completey messed up the mix. Difficult to do when full step by step instructions are writen down and nutes to the ml. But its getting there now.

Plants are still a little thin after my prune but vertical growth is good and these plants need to be flipped in next 2 or 3 days or they will be far too big for the tent.

So the pots are 5 gallon (19.4litre) and they are getting 3 litres of nutrient each daily. I have started the pre flower mix today:

AN PH Perfect GMB 1.6ec (+0.6 for the tap water 2.2 total)
Bud Ignitor 0.2 ec
Roots excelurator 0.3ml/L
Voodoo Juice 2ml/L
SuperVit 1drop/4L
great white mycorrhizae 1 scoop/5L
Cannazym 2.5ml/L
Budcandy 1ml/L

PH5.8

Its better to start the flower mix a couple days before the flip to load the plant up with what it needs for flower. Only for the first week will i continue with ph perfect base nute, the extra nitrogen is good for week 1 but i then switch to ionic coco bloom to reduce nitrogen and increase potassium and phosphate. More on that later.

I will get some pics up tomorro.

A couple of pics of my harvest nugs dry.

IMG_20160328_092221.jpg

20160328_091759.jpg

The coco plants have been flipped today. They are quite big now and due to tight schedules for travelling and work on other grows I had to flip them. They arent 100% recovered but it will have to do. I have a vid uploading so will get it up asap.

Im having nightmare uploading pics. tried uploading several over last few days but all failed.

Glad ya on track cult I've been sticking to ya nute schedule and ya wouldn't believe how well the plants are looking since I posted them pic they are about 12 days into flip an ya can now see where pistols are gonna stack and the cuttings that I fried have just started drinking agen an perking up it looks like I only lost one thanks for all the advice
When using Buddha tree pk and explode do you still need to hit with bloombastic or Superbud etc

Haha put it on my tab mr cult
I fort ya said in last video ya was giving the power plant a miss for something stronger it's weird cuz I was speaking to someone today an he said he usually grows power plant but the last batch of seeds him and two friends all had herms I hope ya don't get that happen

This is for a diff location to that of a vid. Herms are always a possibility in fem seeds, however in my experience its usually something the grower does that makes them herm.

I'll throw the bulk in with them. be a 100 plant coco grow this one. maybe i document it. worry a little about showing anything too big.

Back
Top Bottom