Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

lucky bugger,Cult gets to stand in that room,any time he chooses

couple questions-

you mention the boosters for the flowering stage, a 60 day strain. How would you adjust them for a longer sativa strain??say, weeks 8-12

Is ph'ing the straight water even necessary?? I was under the impression that the roots will drink the water,at any ph But needed it to be within a certain range ,just for nutrient uptake.?

yea itll drink the water and not take in nutes ive flushed with clearex and not phing the water and the lvl does go down daily
with a ph of about 6.8-7.0

So does the coco get wet in that UC/DWC system?

No mate the coco is in the net pots suspended a few inches above the res. I transplant clones to the coco and give one top feed drenching the coco. I then sit the pots in the system with no nutes or water in, this is important as it will allow the coco to dry out faster. the roots work their way into the dark pots. As soon as roots are through and coco is pretty dry i fill system up.

you mention the boosters for the flowering stage, a 60 day strain. How would you adjust them for a longer sativa strain??say, weeks 8-12

Is ph'ing the straight water even necessary?? I was under the impression that the roots will drink the water,at any ph But needed it to be within a certain range ,just for nutrient uptake.?

I never grow sativas now and its been a long time since i have. But i would use the pk boost until 3 weeks `before harvest then switch to bloombastic for 10 days then flush the rest.

U dont really have to ph the water if u are flushing to finish the grow, its just something ive always done. but if u are flushing mid grow u need to ph it to keep the media in the right ph zone for when u add ur nutes. If u dont u could get lockouts as with a heavy flush u will have set ur media to that ph range (coco) and simply ph'ing ur nutes wont put the media back in correct range, not straight away anyway.

thanks for the reply, man. I figured as such with the water

with that many plants, how is the smell?? is it subtle?? or a punch in the face??(I'm thinking of ordering AMS)

Hey guys

I have some exciting news.....

I will be opening a hydro store that will retail everything needed to grow. I will be a wholesale operator but will give 420mag users some amazing deals no matter where they are in the world. I am supplying all of my materials from the factories direct which means discounted prices for everyone.

I will be an official sponsor of 420 in the near future and i will be offering deals no one else can match.

There will be more news on this soon........

DSC_04741.JPG
DSC_04671.JPG
DSC_04651.JPG
DSC_04612.JPG

Hey guys

I will be opening a hydro store that will retail everything needed to grow. I will be a wholesale operator but will give 420mag users some amazing deals no matter where they are in the world. I am supplying all of my materials from the factories direct which means discounted prices for everyone.

I will be an official sponsor of 420 in the near future and i will be offering deals no one else can match.

:bravo::yahoo::yahoo::clap::clap::yahoo::yahoo::partyboy::partyboy::party::party::party::party:

Hey guys

hey cult amazing news special for me, living in south Europe I got difficult to get my hands on some products, one of that products is used by you : Great White , I already open a tread on FAQ to try get some GW but with no lucky perfect gardens don't ship GW to here ,maybe were you get yours the ship to all EU, or since you will have your own store maybe wee can strike some deal, well thks in advance, and I am hoping to see the Voodoo's J plus GW results here I'm my gals

peace

Hey guys

Hi Cult - that sounds great! I'm living in europe aswell so good news for me too.

I already open a tread on FAQ to try get some GW
I posted a reply on your thread. Hope it helps..

Guys i cant say too much about this new venture yet as im not officially a sponsor yet. Also im in the process of sourcing everything. Within 4-6 weeks i will be up and running.

I will offer huge discounts on regular items, i'll be able to do this as i am stocking everything straight from the factories they are made and i will be buying in huge volume. so i can offer some items nearly half the price of retail. i will be a global wholesaler and also have an online store for regular customers.

im in the process of having things put in place and its looking real exciting.

There is a negative side to this though. unfortunately i will have to give up growing and journalling. I will become a sponsor of the website and i will be around for advice should anyone need it from me. Im sure u guys will get by fine without me though :) I cant risk losing my business for growing weed. Ive grown for more than a decade none stop and its time for a new challenge. I know i will make this work and it will benefit everyone here who buys online for their products. you guys have seen me grow and i wont sell anyone bullshit, anything i sell will have been tried and tested by myself.

I will get an update on this current grow soon, i am harvesting today, so i'll let u guys know how i get on. The journal will finish after that update.

Guys i cant say too much about this new venture yet as im not officially a sponsor yet. Also im in the process of sourcing everything. Within 4-6 weeks i will be up and running.

I will offer huge discounts on regular items, i'll be able to do this as i am stocking everything straight from the factories they are made and i will be buying in huge volume. so i can offer some items nearly half the price of retail. i will be a global wholesaler and also have an online store for regular customers.

im in the process of having things put in place and its looking real exciting.

There is a negative side to this though. unfortunately i will have to give up growing and journalling. I will become a sponsor of the website and i will be around for advice should anyone need it from me. Im sure u guys will get by fine without me though :) I cant risk losing my business for growing weed. Ive grown for more than a decade none stop and its time for a new challenge. I know i will make this work and it will benefit everyone here who buys online for their products. you guys have seen me grow and i wont sell anyone bullshit, anything i sell will have been tried and tested by myself.

I will get an update on this current grow soon, i am harvesting today, so i'll let u guys know how i get on. The journal will finish after that update.

Wow...this is a lot to take in, I have probably read your journals more than any other person in here...you and LA have been a true inspiration to me as a UK grower I really didn't believe that there where people like you on this side of the pond. And although I'm sad to see you stop (probably not as sad as your customers) its onwards and upwards to better things.....your going legit!!!!!
I can't wait to see you as a sponsor you have a few attributes that EVERY sponser needs

1) you know your shit, your an amazing grower
2) your real and honest and won't sell us any bullshit
3) you already have a relationship with staff and people in here
4 (this is more for me) your in the UK! makes things easier for me!

Well done my friend

Back
Top Bottom