Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

Really cult well I hope that goes well for ya ya body seems to be falling apart in this journal in previous ones ya was a mma machine in his prime it's gotta be old age lol or the stress ya shite workers are giving ya
Defo have to agree with ya on the hand watering after lots of yrs doing hydro aswell an reading your journals I've come to the conclusion it's just the most consistent
I do like rdwc aswell but ya only need one Mis hap with the temps an ya fighting root rot constantly
I do hate the everyday hand watering job tho I might set up a drip system to them if all goes to plan an I get few bucks back in

Thats an interesting point actually. on larger systems anyway i can see how that would be a problem. For me hand balling coco Always gives best results or dwc when i do it myself.

Im annoyed the brain has failed but im more annoyed i wasnt alerted to it. I could have been a simple fix. Electricals do fail now and then but they should have been on it. Fact is they havent been checking the space and doing jobs correctly. But the show goes on.

Im going to spend some time nearer these grows and do them myself. I have some travelling to do over next 3 weeks and 2 surgeries to have then i will get on it. I went for an mri scan yesterday and after having an xray on my eyes to check for metal they discovered large fragments in both eyes so im going to need operation to remove it from my eyes. nightmare.

Ouch man! I hope they fix both your eyes just fine. Best of luck with that.

Damn bud, I hope it goes well for you! Metal in the eyes?? How does that happen?

Chin up mate.

Hey cult long time no see. Just noticed you are back on 420mag again and have spent the last 2 days catching up on your journals. I sort of lost interest on here when you left but now you're back im motivated again. The information you share is just priceless. You are an amazing teacher. Glad to see you back.

Hey Cultivator, Just an update on my end for the easy feed system. I emailed for a quote for shipping and the response was much higher then expected. To Canada the shipping jumps from £7.50 to £69.00 which turns into $130 CAD. So i'll have to find something else. But I would still like to see the system in action should you get a hold of one.

Hey cult long time no see. Just noticed you are back on 420mag again and have spent the last 2 days catching up on your journals. I sort of lost interest on here when you left but now you're back im motivated again. The information you share is just priceless. You are an amazing teacher. Glad to see you back.

how you doing mate? good i hope. im pleased your back around. im on instagram also cultivator420. i get more pics on there as they easy to upload. its a pain uploading pics here somtimes, the vids are easier.

Hey Cultivator, Just an update on my end for the easy feed system. I emailed for a quote for shipping and the response was much higher then expected. To Canada the shipping jumps from £7.50 to £69.00 which turns into $130 CAD. So i'll have to find something else. But I would still like to see the system in action should you get a hold of one.

I spoke with them today. If you are willing to journal your set up i will be able to get you some discount and maybe free shipping if tha helps.

So I actually really like the idea of this system and heres why. In a traditional system where you drip feed or use lines to bottom feed what tends to happen on larger systems is that plants at the front can get way more water than the plants at the back which can cause a number of issues.

This system has a tray for each pot with a ball valve. once tray fills to a set amount it cant fill any more. this is great because you can really cater to diff schedules.

The system is battery operated also which means if theres a power cut it will still feed atleast.

I am going to start a 36pot system im the next 3 weeks or so. this could be the system ive been looking for to set my rooms all the same. The reason i live coco hydro set ups is that there is a level of protection if pump fails and i get consitent results with coco.

For sure I would be including their system into my journals. I just don't know if they would be willing to offer that much off for someone like me. I talked to Ryan in the emails. He tried to help me get a good price but unfortunately with the Canadian dollar being less valuable right now I was looking at a hefty charge. I was looking at close to $600 shipped. If they would be willing to work with me i'm willing to work with them.

I'm with ya on this system cult I'd love to see it work as they say I was thinking the same things it's like a bullet proof coco system wich would be the way forward but after what my mate told me put me off but I have seen a lot of mixed reviews over the net on the older auto pot systems some ppl are growing nice plants an others can't get em to work might be more grower error hopefully
Get it cooking cult :thanks:

Update:

so firstly i have several things in the pipeline in coming weeks and months so i will have alot more content here. Ive made the decision to say fuck it and show my work no matter how big. However there are spaces i cant show as not everyone agrees with me and i have to respect their wishes. so what i plan is to do maybe 2 spaces solo and min 20 600w hps in each to show something a little larger. so watch this space.

Its 7 days into flower (12/12) on the coco grow and they havent half pulled around. defieciencies are all but gone, plants are green as green. Lots vertical growth and bushing out like crazy. Only just showing signs of flower now on close inspection. 1 week from now they will be flying.

Feed. (These values are without water ec added)
Ionic coco bloom 1.5 ec
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst 0.25ml/l
Advanced nutes Pirhana and Tarantual 2ml /l (i ran out of great white mycorrhizae, this is what i could get. massively over priced and great white alone has more beneficials but its still good if its all you can get)
Advanced nutes Voodoo juice 2ml/l
House and Garden Roots Excelurator 0.3ml/l
cannazym 2.5ml/l

Although the plants are transitioning to flower now, there is a heavy emphasis on root growth at this time hence so many roots goodies. Big root ball means big buds and healthy plants, dont neglect them.

20160406_200927.jpg

20160405_200844.jpg

I will get a video tomorro. Im still having problems uploading pictures. I have loads of images on instagram as its easy to upload to, cultivator 420. Its really frustrating as i have loads content im struggling to share here. i dont have time to sit and upload single pictures and wait ages.

Here are some seedlings of Incredible bulk that are 16 days old. they been under an led at 600w equivalent. i wont name the brand as its a sponsor here and its shit for flower contrary to what i see elsewhere. I will document this grow also but this is only a small 6x600w space.

20160402_195855.jpg

Looking good cult you must be flat out everyday I don't fink ppl realise how much time ya must put in especially with journaling on top but Spose that keeps it fresh
Lol Im sure that ain't the first time or won't be the last time leaving tap on I'm sure we've all done that a fair share haha

Yeah mate its a full time job. I never stop. Luckily i do have some good help as well as the bad. i couldnt manage my workload on my own thats for sure.

Ive had a fair few leaks and spills through the years. This wasnt to bad really as everywhere is tiled so easier to clean than burst res going through floor boards and bringing ceilings down. lol

Back
Top Bottom