Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Always a adventure in Dankland :laughtwo: Had 11 strains at one point last year looking for the unicorn

IMG_20200326_193717561.jpg
IMG_20200326_193717561.jpg

That 24k gold in the back is not liking the flip. She'll straighten up in a few days

That Chernobyl you couldn’t keep looked stellar. Did you have a better one that your keeping. Man if I wasn’t moving I would have gladly taken a cut and kept it healthy for ya over the summer.

That Chernobyl you couldn’t keep looked stellar. Did you have a better one that your keeping. Man if I wasn’t moving I would have gladly taken a cut and kept it healthy for ya over the summer.
Sadly no it's my last Chernobyl. But I've got shit load of seeds from that pheno x Chernobyl male. Hopefully it will come back to me. I'm already regret it. High has no ceiling. Great head stash

Sadly no it's my last Chernobyl. But I've got shit load of seeds from that pheno x Chernobyl male. Hopefully it will come back to me. I'm already regret it. High has no ceiling. Great head stash
Damn... that’s the way it goes sometimes though. Over the years I have culled so many keepers that I wish I still had. You will find some progeny That resemble the Chernobyl in your cross I’m sure.

I purposely let that one go. Was a tough call. But I'm shutting down most of my flower tent for summer. I have do many ones I like. Keeping rare darkness just because I really dig the happy buzz. Keeping 24k for a friend I keep donating to because of his health issues and Whitewalker kush just because it's so stable with rock hard nugs and balanced high. Can't keep them all. Plus I'm planning on pheno hunting few dozen Chernobyl seeds this fall. Seems logical

It’s funny last time I looked I saw plenty of boof that people loved and the ones that win are usually not the ones I would pick out of a lineup to even smoke. Some I wouldn’t touch. Lol

Back
Top Bottom