Dankster's Original Ak-47 & Chronic Grow!

Imma back fellas! :)

These are photos wich i took with my crappy phone, but i hope you enjoy.

These are when they were put back in place
420-magazine-mobile1007740639.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1816507050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile90797315.jpg

So i tied em up and did my magic, here some live pictures from 15minutes ago

420-magazine-mobile113689889.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1613361333.jpg

420-magazine-mobile827091854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1622585740.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1371746061.jpg

Still the ones under natural lights and with better camera are on their way, some technical difficulties... Happy easter holidays for everyone!

Peace & love

Oh im in a talky mood today!

So i did the flush today and wanted to share my method, there's as many ways as there's growers so this is mine.

First i transfered my girls to bathroom to avoid any accidents. So i filled my pots with tap water, wait few minutes to let it reach to bottom (see little runoff). In these few minutes the water in there absorbs nutrients and any salt buildups there might be. And when i feel that the whole soil is completely wet, i flood the pot again, to wash up the water that has the unwanted stuff in it. Then i let it drain all the way till all excess water has come off, and there it is!

So my personal plan here is to do this method twice in the first week of flush, and for the second week ill water them regurarily with just plain water and flawless finish from Advanced Nutrient. It should remove the last nutrients and salts if there's any left after my flush.

So yeah, thats my way of flush, hope it helps anyone in need.

Peace & love

So today i got the pictures from my firend yay! 1 Thing before anything, OH MY LORD the smell in the closet is just... gosh, terpene profile seemed to like the start of flush! so my house smells like Ak ALOT :DD
Its my huge chronic cola thats bending in the first photo :D after that, few nughshots! Today is Day 56 in flower, these photos taken yesterday, in day 55. ENJOY :)

20170415_170814.jpg

Chronic main cola, it seems it shouldnt be topped at all, it just keeps like 1 main cola that it keeps bulking up... or theres a possibility that i try topping it super early, and then do a nice and clean mainlining so theres equal sized colas.
20170415_162322.jpg

And heres AK-47 nugs at their all glory, it seems to have some sativa characterics in the growth style, chronic has more of indica style.
20170415_162332.jpg

20170415_162243.jpg

Still easter holidays going on so, maintain your highness and have a nice day !

Peace & Love
-Danks

Dankity dank man. :jawdropper: How long did your Aks flower for? :drool::clap:
I dont know the original breeder of this strain but they are currently at day 56 and theres still two weeks to go so somewhere around day 70 ill chop em down. I have a glassball as my lense to see trichomes, even when its not that much magnifying, i could see some ambers here and there.
420-magazine-mobile662660754.jpg

But as i read from different sources it should be around 60-63 days in perfect conditions, wich isnt the deal in my case. Had some ups and downs with this grow, but were getting close!

Have a nice day my friend :)

Peace & Love

Lovely! Tell us how it smokes soon :drool:
Ill post a report from charas i made today, i was inspired by strain hunters so i harvested with bare hans to make 3 fingers of sticky charas, fresh hasish from live plant. Ill form a stick from it and roll it inside blunt with some fresh resin ill cook today and special nugs. Ill roll the charas in some critical kief to make it extra spicy ;)

Gonna cook some special food today with my good friends and enjoy the blunt of our lives <3

Have a pleasant start to weekend and enjoy you days! Its full sun first sings of real summer here and im feeling super good!

420-magazine-mobile1709924358.jpg

Peace & extra much love and positivity!
-Happy Danks

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom