Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Well I tried the LST, not much point in it. I watched a chap on the auto forums quad his plants and then fim and on and on and thought, the DDAs could use that. But honestly they are so quick you have only a hot minute to get them in line before the flowering starts. Maybe this next go around I'll try something different, four new seeds sprouted. Anyone have another suggestion, or should we just let them do their thing and just plant another plant for volume?

I did some LST and have been leaf tucking on my little DDA she's definitely bushing out.
She also got her first GI drench and destress foliar spray this week as well. Looking very happy and healthy in my meager opinion.
20190823_200657.jpg
20190823_200704.jpg

If your plant self seeded then they would be auto fem seeds. Now the other possible scenario. Pollen from the outdoor grow of the guy up the street may have pollinated your DDA plant. In that scenario it was most likely a male plant making your seeds an unknown cross and regular seeds and not auto flowering.

I say we got with scenario #1 and you have a lifetime supply of DDA auto seeds. This is the first time I've heard of a DDA self pollinating itself. Anyone else have this happen?

There are definitely no other plants within miles and I didn’t have any other plants outside. I’m quite surprised because I didn’t notice any seeds forming and I normally find nanners. I’m not surprised really. She was abused and stressed.

I’ll get some pictures when she’s dry, but these seeds are very pretty looking. Fat, dark, and huge.

Well on a plant dark in color like the DDA it should be pretty easy to spot the nanners responsible for pollinating your plant. Typically they would be more towards the lower half of the plant but if you're finding seeds everywhere on the plant I don't know. Look for the nanners. If she self seeded they have to be there.

Here are my two girls 33 days from seed first started. The smaller one had a hard time after loosing a leaf in multiple torrential downpours back to back but seems to be holding her own. I’m just beginning to see the start of flowering I believe.

Attachments

• E707E0EC-0B38-42EC-8BF9-00FEAEAFF672.jpeg
    E707E0EC-0B38-42EC-8BF9-00FEAEAFF672.jpeg
    918.6 KB · Views: 34
  • B465E281-6061-4C9F-BBA6-0A3493B20459.jpeg
    B465E281-6061-4C9F-BBA6-0A3493B20459.jpeg
    927.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 6E53A46A-F297-4E56-8713-FCBEE11E7F8B.jpeg
    6E53A46A-F297-4E56-8713-FCBEE11E7F8B.jpeg
    618.9 KB · Views: 19
  • BDD57203-A24E-4D3B-91EF-179EB4863761.jpeg
    BDD57203-A24E-4D3B-91EF-179EB4863761.jpeg
    620.9 KB · Views: 21
Update DDA day 35
Really doing great, loving life and getting bigger every day. LST is going great, she's really bushing out. Starting to see a bit of purple starting on the very tops but it doesnt show up in the pictures.
20190829_063233.jpg
20190829_063244.jpg

Thanks for looking
Have a knife day

Update
Dark Devil auto day 40
I've quit the training now and am just gonna let her go upwards from here. The nodes have finally started to alternate so I'm expecting things to take off here very soon.
She got watered to runoff with transplant drench and tea last night and a foliar spray with de-stress this evening about an hour prior to these pics. Looking happy and praying to the sp-250
One larger fan at the bottom looking unhappy but just one leaf so far.
Still waiting to see signs of the purple I've been hoping for.

20190903_224935.jpg

20190903_224944.jpg

High DDA buffs! :D I’m dropping in with a report on some of the seeds dynamo made (#3 and #4). These are popping out budsicles a lot for a few of us, I’ve grown some out but they kept getting compromised early and only came out very small. This time, thinking I would squeeze some bonus DDA into some corners, I planted a few in 1 gal pots and they’ve gone really well.

Plant more, :woohoo: budsicles:thedoubletake::rofl::high-five::surf:

Three of them are beautiful budsicles. They’re 2’ tall and nice and phat :cheesygrinsmiley: And one of them is a slightly pink version of the green pheno.

These are the d#4s, both fully purple and both about 2’ tall.

And these are the #3s, one purple and one green/pink
So that’s the green/pink on the left. It’s green but not all green, still with purple stems and pink tones through the flowers, which a pheno I haven seen before.

They’re all at around 58 days. I am planning to harvest the purple budsicle that’s sharing with the green/pink pheno really soon and let that one have the massive one gallon pot ( :laughtwo: ) to itself to finish out.

These are bigger than I expected and I’ll definitley grow them out again like this in the 1gals, probably on their own in a pot. I have a few more seeds from this batch :cheesygrinsmiley:

All the happiness of the Dark Devil to all of you!:ganjamon:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom