Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Mornin y'all.
I want to drop my DDA but there is a full moon on the 9th. So I may wait a few days.Was wondering if I should soak it on the 7th, plant on the 8th and let er rip or just plant it on the 9th? Anyone here plant according to lunar phases??
My girl will be in Pro Mix using Mega Crop. I have 5 gallon geopots.
What size pots are y'all running these in? 3s or 5s??
I appreciate any feedback. :green_heart:

I plant according to Tiggernado bowel movements in conjunction with the Greek God of the Juice's planetary conjunction with Mars's lunor equinox conjoined with Neptune's tidal divergence

Usually anyways

I plant according to Tiggernado bowel movements in conjunction with the Greek God of the Juice's planetary conjunction with Mars's lunor equinox conjoined with Neptune's tidal divergence

Usually anyways
Always so helpful....
I appreciate the feedback. :thumb:

I've grown a few DDA in Promix and found that if growing in Promix BX I add about 1/2 cup of perlite per gallon of Promix. I also have grown a couple in Promix HP and still added perlite......maybe 1/3 cup per gallon of Promix.

I'm probably no help on the Mega Crop because I am still using their original 1.0 version. They sold me 22lbs of that old version two days before they switched to selling the new version. The DDA likes the old version very well so I'm sure likes the new version better.

I've grown a few DDA in Promix and found that if growing in Promix BX I add about 1/2 cup of perlite per gallon of Promix. I also have grown a couple in Promix HP and still added perlite......maybe 1/3 cup per gallon of Promix.

I'm probably no help on the Mega Crop because I am still using their original 1.0 version. They sold me 22lbs of that old version two days before they switched to selling the new version. The DDA likes the old version very well so I'm sure likes the new version better.
I use Pro Mix all- purpose mixed with about 30- 40% extra perlite. I can get the fancy Pro Mix HP etc. but it would cost me $80-90 a bale delivered where I am. All-purpose cost $15 for a bale and $17 for the extra perlite.
I've been using the Mega Crop for my last three grows. Haven't needed to pH so far using it with Pro Mix.
Just need to mix my water from now on. Too darn hard as it is. I get K def on flower from too much Cal.

Mornin y'all.
I want to drop my DDA but there is a full moon on the 9th. So I may wait a few days.Was wondering if I should soak it on the 7th, plant on the 8th and let er rip or just plant it on the 9th? Anyone here plant according to lunar phases??
I don't know jack about lunar cycles. However, whenever one of my plants gives me problems, I'll expose it to a full moon. And if I'm really pissed, I'll blast it with some moon gases. :Rasta:

I don't know jack about lunar cycles. However, whenever one of my plants gives me problems, I'll expose it to a full moon. And if I'm really pissed, I'll blast it with some moon gases. :Rasta:
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl: Moon gasses....
I have a feeling we are no longer talking about the same moon.

Mornin y'all.
I used the pro mix hp mycorrhizae soil in 5 gallon fabric pots. I used general hydroponics gro line and added the calmag.

I used the pro mix hp mycorrhizae soil in 5 gallon fabric pots. I used general hydroponics gro line and added the calmag.
How did it go????
I really like Pro Mix. I'll be staying with it for a long time.

How did it go????
I really like Pro Mix. I'll be staying with it for a long time.
Yeah it went good, it has good drainage and with the fabric pots, I think it let the roots breath a bit. Stick with what you know. I think I had a tap root on my DDA after 18 hours, went straight to its forever pot right after. Good luck!!

I looked at my girl to today and saw 2 little purple things on the plant. They look almost like little seeds, but I don't think hey are. Since this is my first DDA, thought I would ask the forum about this. Are these reasons for concern or joy?

P1020806.JPG

I looked at my girl to today and saw 2 little purple things on the plant. They look almost like little seeds, but I don't think hey are. Since this is my first DDA, thought I would ask the forum about this. Are these reasons for concern or joy?

P1020806.JPG
Just some enlarged calyxes.

P1020806.JPG
Weed boobs, tells you your little lady is maturing, lol

Back
Top Bottom