Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

This plant is due approx 2/25 though may go much further. She keeps backloading flowering sites yet remains one large cola with no side branches. Her leaves are always curled up. The terpine level is incredible and complex.

Frosty Little Devil, isn’t she? :cheesygrinsmiley: :welcome: suzkmi, and welcome to your devilish sidekick. :hug:

Moon or not she came up fast.
Welcome to the world, my sweet.

WooHoo! :yahoo:

Welcome little one. :love:

Would those of you who’ve been blessed to enjoy the delights of DDA agree that we’re probably hitting close to 15% THC value?

I’m making suppositories with DDA oils, and I’m using 15% as my best guess.

Would those of you who’ve been blessed to enjoy the delights of DDA agree that we’re probably hitting close to 15% THC value?

I’m making suppositories with DDA oils, and I’m using 15% as my best guess.
To be sure, obviously its would have to be tested but sometimes (depending if it's a top cola) I get higher than my purple punch that was rated at over 23% at seed with my dark devil.

Not sure THC % is the only factor which determines how high one gets from a particular strain. I think the terpenes play a very big part in it as well. I know I sometimes have to take a break from trimming because I get high from the fumes.

I know, i was thinking that too. My Bubba Hash gets me fully ripped! Its 14-16% I think. What do Sweet Seeds say it is?...

Edit:
74C9C4B3-DAD4-4F70-97B0-8916ECF8C5CE.jpeg

I think they are highballing the yield estimations, although I can see it would be possible - from some of the monster ones folks have turned out.

Dropped my first DDA seed into distilled water just now...getting on the train! Decided that one plant in my tent just isn't gonna be enough. Will be interesting to see how DDA reacts to light schedule change when I put my GT into flower...should've dropped them at the same time I guess...oh well! ;);):cool:

So, things have been a touch slow.
My girl has had a hard time but she isn't giving up.

So I have Derpy and her little sister Terpy. Terpy was a replacement but I'll let the ladies do what they will, see where this goes.

For me personally DDA plants have been notoriously slow starters. I've had plant that were about the size of a bowling ball when I'd see the pistils starting to form and think to myself...…….well this isn't going to amount to much...….but the thing about the DDA plants is that they keep growing and stretching and adding more nodes/bud sites long after they start flowering.

For me personally DDA plants have been notoriously slow starters. I've had plant that were about the size of a bowling ball when I'd see the pistils starting to form and think to myself...…….well this isn't going to amount to much...….but the thing about the DDA plants is that they keep growing and stretching and adding more nodes/bud sites long after they start flowering.
Well, that's fantastic to hear beez.
I'm nervous enough with them being my first autos.
I will endure to be patient.

Derpy is an interesting little thing.
Never had a sprout look quite like her. Lol.
Glad I sprouted a back-up.
She is growing but looks weirder everyday.

Derpy is an interesting little thing.
Never had a sprout look quite like her. Lol.
Glad I sprouted a back-up.
She is growing but looks weirder everyday.

She looks a bit compromised from a genetic point of view, but I’d give her just a bit more time to see if she catches on. I’ve had them bounce back and be fire in the end.

I’m glad you have a backup too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My DD is plugging along at day 42. I've got her up to 4g of Mega Crop and she seems okay with it. Looks like I'll get at least one really fat bud, that's my hope anyway.

P1020854.JPG

My DD is plugging along at day 42. I've got her up to 4g of Mega Crop and she seems okay with it. Looks like I'll get at least one really fat bud, that's my hope anyway.

P1020854.JPG
Very pretty girl.

Back
Top Bottom