Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

@Virgin ground You derpy reminds me of my DDa1 she was like a weird twiggy with strange colored and shaped leaves.

Lemme see if I can’t find a photo

She was a weird girl. I culled her at like day 30

@Virgin ground You derpy reminds me of my DDa1 she was like a weird twiggy with strange colored and shaped leaves.

Lemme see if I can’t find a photo

She was a weird girl. I culled her at like day 30
Oh my goodness. What a funky plant
..... She certainly resembles mine.

Thanks for showing that to me.

So what's everyone's experience with dda time to break out of soil? After 2.5 days I got impatient and started swiping soil away over the seed. I found her stem, red already with no light from being under the soil. I left the stem exposed to the light and have plastic wrap loose over the pot since the humidity is only at 40%. Will check in awhile to see progress and take a photo...

So what's everyone's experience with dda time to break out of soil? After 2.5 days I got impatient and started swiping soil away over the seed. I found her stem, red already with no light from being under the soil. I left the stem exposed to the light and have plastic wrap loose over the pot since the humidity is only at 40%. Will check in awhile to see progress and take a photo...
If I go from cup of water to soil I will give up to 5-6 days.

Ok, she's above ground now! The seed shell seems to be somewhat stubborn though but I will be patient now and wait for something to happen. Has anyone had to ever take the shell off, and was successful? It almost looks like the leaves coming out are not the cotyledons, but first leaves, unless they're just mangled...
20200222_142325.jpg
20200222_142222.jpg

Ok, she's above ground now! The seed shell seems to be somewhat stubborn though but I will be patient now and wait for something to happen. Has anyone had to ever take the shell off, and was successful? It almost looks like the leaves coming out are not the cotyledons, but first leaves, unless they're just mangled...
20200222_142325.jpg
20200222_142222.jpg
Did the seed hull come off yet??

When mine do this I add a drop of water to the hull every 6 hrs and hope she will work it off. If that doesn't work I will use a rounded toothpick to gently work it off.

When that happens to me. I plant one finger on top of the tap root so she doesn’t get moved around in the soil. Then, using tweezers or my fingers depending on how stuck it is, I gently pull it off, and remove the membrane with tweezers.

Did the seed hull come off yet??

When mine do this I add a drop of water to the hull every 6 hrs and hope she will work it off. If that doesn't work I will use a rounded toothpick to gently work it off.
I was able to pick it off by holding the stem between two q-tips loosely and tiny tweezers. It came off pretty easily but there is still a membrane over the leaves and she hasn't opened up yet. Hopefully some light will trigger the energy...

20200223_171147.jpg

I was able to pick it off by holding the stem between two q-tips loosely and tiny tweezers. It came off pretty easily but there is still a membrane over the leaves and she hasn't opened up yet. Hopefully some light will trigger the energy...

20200223_171147.jpg
Same thing here. Keep her moist and see if she will shed it herself, if not remove it. Sometimes they are stubborn.

I took a few close-ups of the top of my DDA today. She is on day 48.

P1020883.JPG P1020882.JPG P1020880.JPG

My wierd dark devil auto

She went from a foot to three over stretch lol

My wierd dark devil auto

She went from a foot to three over stretch lol
Highya Joe:ciao:

She has some great color to her.

Highya Joe:ciao:

She has some great color to her.
Thank you VG
Got about 22 grams dry off tasty buds.

Decent high chopped a bit too early veg think .

But everyone I shared a gram with loved it and even without a proper cure. Lol tasted sooo good.
.hope your well :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom