DD Stable Of Impermanence

Looks a lot better than the marbles I played with as a kid. :thumb:

These marbles are so sticky you have to play for keeps!

I didn't know c99xblueberry was a cannon ball caliber , I'm jelly fish I can't wait to smoosh , dab press makes you pay with PayPal I might have to order off Amazon

I’ll be stoked to see you with a home press. I think you might like it.

A couple of favourites

Chemdog’91

She’ll go up another pot size next time we get some clearance in the veg tent. That will be when I finally flower out our Sour Bubba. Another few weeks there at least. Should give this one a chance to get a few leaders going.

Bubba’s Sis

Just as I am taking our last one harvested out of the fridge it is time to flip another.

She went from a 5 to a 10 litre pot today and into the flower room.

The Stable

With another GSC in there today that makes three of them, one Star Killer OG and the new Bubba’s Sis.

It feels a bit more normal to have a busier canopy again. It’s just for a week til the next GSC comes out.

Play safe :headbanger:

C99 x Blueberry

I did an ounce and a bit of this the other day.

And very nice it is too.

:hippy:
Looks fantastic. Is that marble from the oz+? Nice

Looks fantastic. Is that marble from the oz+? Nice

Cheers stinker. Yes that was all I collected. I put my spent pucks into infusions so I’m not bothered about getting every last drop.

The C99xBlueberry has been a good one for rosin. A gratifying effortless payback and she works well.

I don’t have a dab rig as such. I mainly use it to enhance flower either in joints or the vape. This one has a nice complementary flavour. It’s kind of pine dominant and goes with everything.

:bongrip:

Cheers stinker. Yes that was all I collected. I put my spent pucks into infusions so I’m not bothered about getting every last drop.

The C99xBlueberry has been a good one for rosin. A gratifying effortless payback and she works well.

I don’t have a dab rig as such. I mainly use it to enhance flower either in joints or the vape. This one has a nice complementary flavour. It’s kind of pine dominant and goes with everything.

:bongrip:
What is needed to press. Store bought, or can they be made with off the shelf presses. I like the thought of having rosin. Ready made presses here are heavily taxed.

Your buds always look especially tantalizing. :morenutes:

The most recent posts on my Stable Of Impermanence thread speak to your question. Readers feel free to take a quick detour and come say Hi over there if you like.
:thumb:
Come on back though.

:ciao:

What is needed to press. Store bought, or can they be made with off the shelf presses. I like the thought of having rosin. Ready made presses here are heavily taxed.

Your buds always look especially tantalizing. :morenutes:

You can buy the head unit without the press. This is the controller and the heated platen. You can use it in any press.
I reckon though if you have a bench vise you could improvise it by heating up a couple of pieces of steel in your kitchen oven. (2”x4”x1”). Heat to 120C. By the time you get them to your workshop and start to squeeze they’ll be the temp you want.
It would be a bit of a juggle, but fun.
I didn’t think of that before buying a press but it could be worth a go.

Hi HG.
So for pain in the Stable I go to Bubba’s Sis or Chemdog’91.

Either one of these will do in one joint what would take edibles and extracts to do otherwise.

That’s all I know so far.

I don't know what Bubba Sis is but I've heard good things about Chemdawg '91. I'm happy that they work for you. :hug:

I don't know what Bubba Sis is but I've heard good things about Chemdawg '91. I'm happy that they work for you. :hug:

WSE has a version of Chem dawg with a double u. Chemdog himself (yes, some of these cats are still around) explains the -w- variants are not directly related to the original Chems.

The folks at CSI Humboldt have original cuts. The version I have was worked by SkunkVA when he was with Cali Connection.

Bubba’s Sis is by @katsubluebird and is a hybrid of Pre”98 Bubba Kush and Chem Sis. Except, the other way round. The Chem Sis mother he used is a cut from the original, no doubt.

Hey Stabilisers

I still have two GSC’s in here, but here is the rest of what’s happening in the flower room.

The Bubba’s Sis is on day 13 today. God, I mean you guys - I don’t know if I may have mentioned this before, but - wow I flipping love this plant! So good to have her back in the jar.

This one is just starting to show us what she wants to do. She’s three foot ten now. I took some more cuttings yesterday which I’m hoping will reveg into little monster croppers. Hope is like smoke though. There are still no roots on cuts I took a month ago. We muddle on.

Have a good days :peace: :love:

Getting baked

80 mls infused cannabis oil
70g butter
¾ cup sugar
1 or 2 eggs, beaten
1tsp vanilla (CBD only)

2 cups flour
½ cup desiccated coconut (THC only)
1tsp baking soda
1tbsp cocoa (THC only)
Grated lemon rind (THC only)

190℃ for 10-12 minutes

43-44 of each.
Here are some from the last batch (also delicious)

:cough::green_heart::hippy::morenutes:

Hi 420

Biscuits are good.
Bubba’s Sis is good.
I hope you are too.

I thinned the inside of the Star Killer yesterday. This is growing on a water-only diet with @GeoFlora Nutrients topdressed every fortnight. Leaves this healthy won’t be discarded. They are drying and will be added to a small store of dried fans (from an earlier Bubba’s Sis) to make a base oil for another infusion in the next week or few.

Things are coming along.

Thanks for coming around.

:peace: :love:

IMG_20200216_091210.jpg
20211030_113225.jpg
20211030_113131.jpg

Getting baked

80 mls infused cannabis oil
70g butter
¾ cup sugar
1 or 2 eggs, beaten
1tsp vanilla (CBD only)

2 cups flour
½ cup desiccated coconut (THC only)
1tsp baking soda
1tbsp cocoa (THC only)
Grated lemon rind (THC only)

190℃ for 10-12 minutes

43-44 of each.
Here are some from the last batch (also delicious)

:cough::green_heart::hippy::morenutes:
Bookmarked to try!! Thanks DD!

Back
Top Bottom