DD Stable Of Impermanence

Bubba’s Sis
Our 70th plant harvested on 420 Magazine.

:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:

The observant reader will notice that I mucked up the day count for her on my last post.
My chemdog ate my homework.

Ooh I love this plant! I love the way it grows. I love the way it smells. I love harvesting it.

It is strange to have only three in the flower room now. Finally flipped the Star Killer. She is 3’4” off the soil. Can’t wait to see her go.

On your marks...

:passitleft:

That's a big number 70 , super cool !!!! How does a stoned donkey remember how many plants he's grown ??? I can barely remember what week I'm feeding on my feed chart
20211009_100651.jpg

How does a stoned donkey remember how many plants he's grown ???

It’s because my ass is stoned that I write on a list every time I chop. I started doing it to track flip days for clones. I added harvest weights too and surprised @Sugarleaf with how much money we have saved!

I can barely remember what week I'm feeding on my feed chart

It’s tricky for sure. Good thing they’re forgiving enough.

:peace: :smokin:

And no doubt grew yourselves far higher quality 'medicine' too. Well done!

Certainly very much a higher quality than any purchase ever. There is nothing ironic about my use of the word ‘medicine’ btw. A dozen doctors have recommended this path because they had nothing left.

Happy 70th Plant DD, do you have any notes from the first? I bet Stunger is smack on right with better medicine, and more of it :love:

Cheers Rex the Bubba’s Sis is a happy plant at any number.
My first grow is here on a separate thread. With bat poo and no clue 420 Mag gave me 12 oz out of 3 plants I couldn’t get to grow.
It’s cringe worthy reading. Anxiety was high. I was very sick, losing my mind and what turned out to be 50kg for no reason.
A lot of things have changed. Not least of which is, as you guys say, the quality of the meds. New and better varieties and new and better ways to produce and administer cannameds.
420Mag for the win.

Panama do do, do do, Panama ma ah ah ah ah, PANAMA!

:theband: :headbanger:
I thought I was supposed to be able to play like Eddie now? Did I get the wrong memo?
Can’t grow my hair like Lee Roth either. IDK WTF went wrong. Was I supposed to rub the nutes on my head?
I know. The light cycle. I should have set the timer to stadium disco.
Next time.

Hey DD, as a medicine how do you find the Panama compared to hybrids like Bubba Sis and Chem91, or is it more recreational? Lovely squishing by the way. :ganjamon:

I don’t find it as useful for the pain I get as the other two you mentioned. It’s a nice lift, very clear feeling. Subtle though. The taste is really nice. The effects are lovely it has a lot to recommend it.
Making rosin made the house smell like mulled wine, sweet spicy oranges. Just the thing, I hear, for a winter night.
But yes, I dare say her medical usefulness may be potent enough in unknown ways just not so much for the type of pain I get. It is high in CBG so there is that, for anyone looking.

I’ll run it again just to see if I can, you know, tune the light timer and get a different result.

Not sure if that answers your question Koro. I’m not sure what recreational use is any more.

The squish, btw, was for this guy

I saw a sy

To say thanks for the bean old bean and more. It wasn’t the help I put my hand up for, but when I brought it down again there was someone else’s in it and whaddaya know. It’s how we roll.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom