Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Re: Outdoor grow BPN

I am no expert, but it looks like you might be getting a little bleaching on the new growth. Putting them out in the sun can do this do this if they are not used to it.

I would not be concerned as overall they look healthy.

thanks for the input, Much appreciated!:Namaste: do you know what the leaf curling might mean though?

oops sorry bud i forgot. little blown away right now :) lol

heres the link of the schedule I'm going by and I'm on Veg1 week 3

i did prob about 2.5-3 ml of each per gallon

Lol k.. that should be more than fine. I started on the transition phase which is quite a bit higher.

I have seen excess heat at the canopy (sun/Lights) do this.

Here are some common problems when marijuana leaves are curling.
1.Too much marijuana fertilizer
The most common cause of marijuana leaf cupping aka leaf margin rolling, leaf margin burn, and leaf tip curl/burn is overzealous use of marijuana plant food. In relationship to factors such as marijuana plant vigor and rate of growth. Leaf burn is often the very first sign of too much marijuana fertilizer.
A hard, crispy feel to the marijuana leaf frequently occurs as well, as opposed to a soft and cool feel of a happy pot leaf. Back off on the amount and/or frequency of using marijuana fertilizer. Too much marijuana fertilizer can also burn the roots, especially the sensitive root tips, which then creates another set of problems. Note - as soil dries, the concentration of the remaining salts rises further exacerbating the problem.
2.High Heat
The marijuana plant is losing water via it's leaves faster than what can be replaced by the root system. The marijuana leaf responds by leaf margin cupping or rolling up or down (most times up) in order to conserve moisture. A good example is reflected by the appearance of broad-bladed turf grass on a hot summer day, high noon, with low soil moisture levels - the leaf blade will roll upward/inward with the grass taking on a dull, greyish-green appearance. Upon sunrise when moisture levels have returned to normal, the leaf blade will be flat. Lower the heat in the marijuana grow-op and concentrate on developing a large robust root system. An efficient and effective root system will go a long way to prevent heat induced pot leaf dessication or marijuana leaf margin curling. One short episode of high heat is enough to permanently disable or destroy leaf tissue and cause a general decline in the leaves affected, which often occurs to leaves found at the top of the cannabis plant. The damaged pot leaf (usually) does not fully recover, no matter what you do. Bummer in the summer. One can only look to new growth for indications that the problem has been corrected.
3.Too much light
Yes, it's true, you can give your marijuana plant too much light. Cannabis does not receive full sun from sunrise to sunset in its natural state. It is shaded or given reduced light levels because of adjacent plant material, cloudy conditions, rain, dust, twilight periods in the morning and late afternoon, and light intensity changes caused by a change in the seasons. Too much light mainly serves to bleach out and destroy chlorophyll as opposed to causing marijuana leaf cupping, but it often goes hand-in-hand with high heat for indoor marijuana growers. Turn down the time when the lights on in your marijuana grow room. If you're using a 24 hr cycle, turn it down to 20 hrs. Those on 18 - 6 marijuana growth cycle can turn their lights down two or three hours. Too much light can have many adverse effects on marijuana plants. Concentrate on developing/maintaining an efficient and robust root system.
4.Over Watering
For marijuana growers using soil, this practice only serves to weaken the root system by depriving the roots of proper gas exchange. The marijuana plants roots are not getting enough oxygen which creates an anerobic condition inducing root rot and root decline with the end result showing up as leaf stress, stunted growth, and in severe cases, death. Over watering creates a perfect environment for damp-off disease, at, or below the soil line. Many times marijuana growers believe their cannabis plant is not getting enough marijuana fertilizers (which it can't under such adverse conditions), so they add more marijuana fertilizers. Making the problem worst. Not better. Often problem 1 and 4 go together. Too much marijuana fertilizer combined with too much water. Creating plenty of marijuana plant problems.
5.Not Enough Water
Not only is the marijuana plant now stressed due to a low supply of adequate moisture, but carbohydrate production has been greatly compromised (screwed up). Step up the watering frequency, and if need be, organic marijuana growers may need to water from the bottom up until moisture levels reach a norm throughout the medium. One of the best methods in determining whether a marijuana plant requires watering is lifting the pots. The pots should be light to lift before a water session. After watering the marijuana plants lift the pots to get an understanding how heavy they've become fully watered. If the pot feels light to the lift - it's time to water. Don't wait until the soil pulls away from the side of the pot before watering. And of course, leach, once in a while to get rid of excess salts. These are the five most common problems marijuana growers encounter when growing cannabis. Correcting the problems early will save the marijuana plants, but may reduce overall yield. With practice and experience these problems are easily overcome which will then enable the marijuana grower to produce fantastic marijuana plants. With heavy yields.

Hey Deege -

Lookin' like 70's grower has given you a lot of great advice - and I really have nothing to add. I agree, they look fine, perhaps a little yellow as he mentioned, but that could be the pics, some, too. I wouldn't worry about the leaves if all else looks good, and it does to me.

+rep 70's!

Hey Deege -

Lookin' like 70's grower has given you a lot of great advice - and I really have nothing to add. I agree, they look fine, perhaps a little yellow as he mentioned, but that could be the pics, some, too. I wouldn't worry about the leaves if all else looks good, and it does to me.

+rep 70's!

Sorry buddy, I must have repped you too recently... Great post though!

most of the curling of the leaves is already gone :) looking great. gro
wth by the minute. check it out. GIMME SOME FEEDBACK :) THANKS GUYSSSS :Namaste:

photo-881.jpg
photo-891.jpg
photo-90.jpg
photo-911.jpg
photo-921.jpg

would be nice of the mag to do that, they was doing all they could to sort it out when they sent me a msg last night, nice of them to drop me a msg and let me know what was going on, so well dont 420mag for doing all you could, i know you was doing everything possible to get everyone back on the site and everything recovered, all i can say is, glad to have you back, wonder about tesmp, not heard from him yet, wonder if he gone for good or maybe he is still writing out his journal again,

better believe they did:thumb:

You should do some simple LST to help start some side nodes :) and make that stem a biggin :)

maybe on the indoors or one of my other outdoors but not Mr nice. she is gonna naturally grow until next september. She will be a TREE. :bravo: and better believe Plant Of The Month. For Real :Namaste:

lol you be competing with Unknown for PotM :) oh ya! shes about 7 inchs now and up to 8 nodes lol
friendly competition is always great :) unknown will be outdoors till september? or are you gna force flower?

UPDATE

no sprouts in any of the pots yet.... :/ but i just gave mr nice a small watering with the nuted water :) and a spray down with my compost tea:) so lets wait an hour and see where were at. ill take pics like always:)

friendly competition is always great :) unknown will be outdoors till september? or are you gna force flower?

well it all depends on one thing if the White russian is a good plant ill make her my Big tree and make Unknown a force flower, she will still be freaky huge but the White Russian will be about 7 to 8 feet tall when all is done im aiming for atleast, Unknown i looked at her with a tape thing shes 5 inchs but shes growing more out wards and the 2 nodes are really starting to grow up now, remember when the 2 big fan leafs were right next to the 2 nodes? well now the 2 nodes are about a inch away from them its only been 2 days xD

thats good stuff man:) mines at almost 8(lol) inches since the bpn! she's getting big, u better catch up! lol yours is looking great though all joking aside :Namaste: update later. RIGHT NOW SCHOOLWORK IS GIVING ME TOPNOTCH STRESS, time to blow one back :Namaste: need to keep my 4.0 :peace::high-five:

You guys will have to help a brutha out and help me figure out what strain I may have when the time comes, I know I am going to have a small yield, but thats ok I learned alot for the next spin around the block! I will post the final outcome of my grow of course but the fun will be figuring out what it is!! or close to it!

okay guys. so were at about 7 and a half inches now. all the curling is gone, i think it was from the initial shock of its first nutes. But now, in my opinion, SHES LOOKING GREAT!!!! she is filling out nice. stem strengthening up good. IM sure this next week will be a lot of FUN :Namaste:

HEY GUYS ANY FEEDBACK HIGHLY APPRECIATED :) I LIKE REWARDS FOR MY HARD WORK. I ALWAYS WILL TRY TO DO THE SAME FOR EVERYONE ON HERE :) THANKS:)
ENJOY
photo-951.jpg
photo-961.jpg
photo-931.jpg
photo-971.jpg
photo-941.jpg

ANY INPUT HIGHLY APPRECIATED!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom