Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

As usual you have alot going on Lady D. This go round I decided to use all my freebees I been saving over the years. So this grow consist of 11 strains. Should be a riot as long as my back cooperates.

:ciao: FIFI

I have a bit of an update of the Baby Tut... I gotta tell ya ... I'm loving this girl... I think she is about as pretty a girl as I have ever grown...;) Her color and structure are dang near perfect and I hope her buddage is heavy enough to test the thick arms she grew... I still have 2 weeks before I can defol her and I'm determined to do the 25 and 45 day thing this time... Lord help me if she gets any ugly leaves...:yikes: I'm really going to try and not pinch and pull her leaves off... I'm wanting to see for myself if it makes a difference...:straightface: Here she is the Baby Tut...10 days in flower under the Spider4....:circle-of-love:
DSC041515.JPG
DSC041525.JPG
DSC041534.JPG
DSC041544.JPG
DSC041553.JPG
DSC041565.JPG
DSC041578.JPG
DSC041585.JPG

I am cheering for that Tut! Not only is she beautiful and behaving like a perfect lady, the name is a perfect launching point for great jokes.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
King Tut
King Tut who?
King Tut-key fried chicken

I wouldn't tell her that joke though. Pretty bad and may set her back a day or two.

Bob ;)

Doc, (if you're in here :smokin:) I noticed that you said you use Growology step 1 for mycorrhizae, do you also use steps 2 & 3 for fertilizer? Just curious

:thanks: :peacetwo:

Actually, that was from PJ's notes. I use another brand that is escaping me right now. Came in a small container about the size of a can of vegetables. I do not believe he is using the other "steps" but I would leave that question to him.

One thing I will say is that this method is much more forgiving than what I was doing before. With just the Pro Mix and FF nutes, I always felt like the garden was bouncing from over to under nourished all the time. Felt like I was constantly fixing. With this soil, I feel like I have the general boundaries now of what works and what the soil needs and I make it work. No worries, just keeping focused on the plant vs all the toys of growing. As you sound like a fellow worrier this method may work great for you too.

Most importantly it works for my garden. Other stuff works for other gardens. All is well in the world of :420: as long as we get what we wanted from our gardens in the end.

EDIT: Dennise, you posted while I was posting! Jinx! Scratch that, I could never jinx you. :circle-of-love:

Bob ;)

Knock Knock
Who's there?
King Tut
King Tut who?
King Tut-key fried chicken

I wouldn't tell her that joke though. Pretty bad and may set her back a day or two.

Bob ;)
Bob, you made me literally LOL at my desk; loud enough where everyone turned around. :laughtwo:
You caught me off guard with that one.

Please Dennise, you have great mic control :grinjoint: :circle-of-love:

So, does your (PJ's) mix handle the nutrients the plant needs for the most part? With the Yum-Yum and whatnot? Aside from your essential oil foliar spray, do you ever deviate from the mix and use anything else at all?

Actually, that was from PJ's notes. I use another brand that is escaping me right now. Came in a small container about the size of a can of vegetables. I do not believe he is using the other "steps" but I would leave that question to him.

One thing I will say is that this method is much more forgiving than what I was doing before. With just the Pro Mix and FF nutes, I always felt like the garden was bouncing from over to under nourished all the time. Felt like I was constantly fixing. With this soil, I feel like I have the general boundaries now of what works and what the soil needs and I make it work. No worries, just keeping focused on the plant vs all the toys of growing. As you sound like a fellow worrier this method may work great for you too.

Most importantly it works for my garden. Other stuff works for other gardens. All is well in the world of :420: as long as we get what we wanted from our gardens in the end.

EDIT: Dennise, you posted while I was posting! Jinx! Scratch that, I could never jinx you. :circle-of-love:

Bob ;)

A fellow worrier indeed :p

Nope Human...:thedoubletake: Just add purified water and my twice a week acid rain of the essential oils will start next week....:straightface: That is all...:blushsmile: :circle-of-love:

Thanks Shiggity... I think she is pretty too...:blushsmile: I'm hoping she stays that way and doesn't get any ugly leaves...:yikes: I'm trying terribly hard not to pinch off leaves but if they start to get ugly I won't be able to stop myself.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom