Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Pretty good 7. Playing hooky today for a dr's appt this afternoon.

What's up BAR. Just sliding by. I have to get back to my 420 community. Last cycle I had the worst harvest ever. PM, seeds from tree different strains and to add insult to injury I let my buds dry out as the Humidity dropped to 10% from one day to the next. Now it's like smoking dust. As I said worst harvest ever.:trance::trance::trance:

Pretty good 7. Playing hooky today for a dr's appt this afternoon.

Shame on u. I thought about that, about 40 times already. Just play hooky rest of the year.

Ah dude, talking about PM we're at war as I speak but with the help from a few dedicated members I think we're winning.

Shame on u. I thought about that, about 40 times already. Just play hooky rest of the year.
I know right but then we'd be without a roof over our heads.

Wow seeds must be sucky then Latin. I'll take note never buy them.

So happy to start my morning hearing the good news about Paco!

Okay Dennise, PJ and crew.. I still haven't gotten around to organizing those likes that I've given so far into notes. :eyebrowsmile: That'll happen this week.

There are a couple things that confuse me atm

When you say:

I can't seem to figure out what the '#' means for 4 # Cascade Minerals, 2.5 # Glacial Rock Powder, and so on..

I also want to know what you think about this:

I'd like to have 6 girls, outside. With the proportions you used for your cubic yard (201 gallons) of soil, do you think I'd be alright if I were to just divide your proportions by 3? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't run out if I only used 3G and 8G pots. I'm not opposed to moving the sizes up, if anyone suggests so.

I know PJ recommended a two-soil system, going from seedling soil to veg/flower soil. I'm trying to sort out the numbers.. What would you recommend size-wise for the seedling & veg/flower pots? I was initially thinking of using a separate pot for each cycle, and doing plastic solo-cups (or similar sized plastic pots) for the seedling mix, ~3G smart pots for veg, and 8G smart pots for flower. Do you think I should use smaller/bigger pots at all?
If I were to have a two-soil system, what sizes do you think would work more in my favor? The Plastic cup to 8G pot, or 3G pot to 8G pot?

PJ, can you send me a link of where to find some 'Klasmann-Deilmann K-1' to purchase? Or can you tell me if it's one of these? The only thing I could find was 'Klassmann-Deilmann TS-1'.

Besides all of that, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Smart Pots or fabric pots.

Appreciate the help SO MUCH.
:thanks:

Humanzee, my bad on the K-1. The TS-1 is what we used. You can scale the recipe however you want. The recipe I posted was for using the whole bale of TS-1 and Sunshine #4. There's the pesky # sign again! In this case it means number. The rock dusts are listed in pounds for convenience sake. For example the glacial rock dust came in a five # bucket and 2.5 pounds was half a bucket.

As far as pot sizes go, it depends how big you want your plants. For outdoors I'd go with something in the 20 gallon range or even bigger if you want to grow huge plants. If you start the plants in something around 2 quart pots you can get them big enough to go straight into their final pots. I've used both plastic and fabric pots and think I prefer plastic. It's really an either/or. These plants in my 6'x6' greenhouse were in 15 gallon pots.

20150905_074831.jpg

:passitleft: High guys...:thanks:... I'm on my way to pick up Paco... It just almost seems like a miracle to me. He looked so bad when I took him in I really didn't think he would be coming home...:yahoo: I simply can't thank all of you enough for the wonderful thoughts and prayers... There is no doubt in my mind that's why my baby boy made it...:amen:...:circle-of-love:

Good deal boo. Get puppy. He might not feel to good for a bit tho. Puppy needs some love and plants will be good I'm sure.

Guess what guess what guess what...:yahoo: The vet just called and there is a lot of soft tissue damage but no broken bones and he is awake from the surgery to fix the hole and has pee'd... The doc said to call about 11:30 in the morning and if he has had a good night he can come home tomorrow afternoon...:amen: Guys thank you so much for all the good thoughts and vibes you sent our way... It worked and my sweet boy is going to be fine...:party:.....:circle-of-love:

I missed a bunch being away today but this is the only post that matters! Great news!

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

I :green_heart: YOU FIFI​

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

No 7DUST it was'nt the seeds, it was all me and my bad back along with I think I need a vacation from growing. It has grown from a hobby to a FT job.

It's easy to let that happen Latin but when I only had the one girl going...:thedoubletake: I was about to pull my air hair out...:blushsmile: I have been dealing with Paco pretty much since we have been home... He has a drain tube in a most inappropriate place and that just can't feel good...:thedoubletake: I'll post up a pic of him on the couch... I think it would be pretty much off topic... I'm going to try and load the pics of the uppot of the Sugar Mango... I have tried several times to do it and I don't know if it's my computer or connection on this end or if the site is having issues but here we go again.... The auto Sugar Mango was potted up into a 3 gallon Smart Pot with PJ soil and placed back under the 96x3w and 48x3w reflectors... I'm thinking if I can fit the 144x5w reflector in that tent I may put it in there tomorrow... It's out in the shed and it's snowing kinda hard so I'll wait till tomorrow... She is 10 days above soil today but these were taken yesterday so she was only 9 days old in these pics...:).. It is a little earlier than I would have normally potted her up but for some reason.... and I have no idea why... I potted her originally in way to little soil and she just needed more soil and PJ has spanked me in the passt for bury the stem so I went ahead and put her in her final home.... I'm pretty sure her roots look established enough to take it... There not the best I've ever seen but they certainly aren't the worst...:blushsmile:..:circle-of-love:
DSC040994.JPG
DSC041005.JPG
DSC041014.JPG
DSC041022.JPG
DSC041033.JPG
DSC041044.JPG
DSC041053.JPG
DSC041065.JPG
DSC041074.JPG
DSC041085.JPG

No 7DUST it was'nt the seeds, it was all me and my bad back along with I think I need a vacation from growing. It has grown from a hobby to a FT job.

Yeah took a break myself few months ago. I know the feeling

Back
Top Bottom