Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

:circle-of-love::passitleft:

Happy New Years Dennise. I appreciate your humbleness in thanking us here at 420 for being there for you when the s##t hits the fan and the world seems like it will spin off of it's orbit. No thanks needed as it all reciprocal and altruistic. That's what 420 is about, that's what you are about and that's why I say your welcome,:circle-of-love: anytime. That:volcano-smiley: Volcano has me rambling but you get the jist of what I'm saying.
DSC077663.JPG
These are the 3 that were in the flower tent... The Choco Mint OG is out of there obviously but the next one to be chopped is the Emerald Triangle Headband BB leaving the Orange Hill Special... All of them look amazing IMO...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
DSC077557.JPG
DSC077564.JPG
DSC077577.JPG
DSC077586.JPG
DSC077594.JPG
DSC077606.JPG
DSC077614.JPG
DSC077625.JPG
DSC077632.JPG
DSC077647.JPG
DSC077656.JPG
And that's all folks....Happy New Year my friends... I love you all and can't thank you enough for always being there for me when my world was unraveling... You guys always make things better and I can't thank you enough for all the knowledge you have shared with me...:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:.....:circle-of-love:

:yahoo::partyboy:

At the risk of causing any more terrifying nightmares for our progressive friends, I'd like to say that I, too, am glad the cackling old hag lost. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But I like to think of myself as a gentle man, so if I've offended anyone by believing that Trump was the better choice, I apologize for my deplorable beliefs and hope that those people never have to come to where I live and listen to us talk amongst ourselves. From what I understand from the media, they'd be severely traumatized - probably best to stay in their safe spaces where people only say the right words.

:Namaste:

(But ... YAY! We have hope again!)

Great to hear from you, Dennise!

This has got to be the best day ever... God bless America...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

America dodged a HUGE bullet. Don't know where Trump will take it but the Clintons are a crime family in essence and that was going to be very expensive. With you Dennise. Hope your back is better. Don't hit me for intruding. :)

Nice harvest and good consistent work with those autos.

Peace, Hyena

I'm glad we made it.. last two weeks has seemed like a lot was tried to have their will and wants imposed and for trump to deal with it.. this is from media in Australia. Everyday another was being interviewed talking about racists/Russia etc and how all you were brainwashed to vote against them.. that's what they think of you.. puppets. And the media reporting this crap of lies. They been asked not to, told it was leading to war. well the last two weeks seemed everything was thrown to try and make it happen, hopefully not to much damage.. They are always right and it's for evil reasons why anybody would go against them.. too many holes in that theory... I'm not involved in the politics, im looking at the media, Australian, so only a picture from what they give.. if the truth is what you get from them, then the picture the media is giving us is the complete opposite to how I perceive it..

All I know is, the 750,000 protestors never showed up. And all we heard for weeks from our national media was that they were going to because "there's so much opposition to Trump". I don't see it. I think most people in the US are optimistic and think the guy has balls and some good plans.

Politicians, rabble rousers, the big media, and racists are all talk. It is time for someone who is all action...maybe The Donald is that man. Hope so. I think everyone regardless of politics can agree with that.

Peace, Hyena

High y'all... Had another bumpy couple of weeks but I'm home again and things are getting back to normal... Don't think I'll be extremely active on here for a bit longer but I'll be around... By the grace of god my girls were taken care of and other than a few little tweeks they are all going to be fine... Not sure what's what right yet but I'll get it figured out.... Hope everyone is doing wonderfully...:circle-of-love:

Massive hugs Dennise and :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

Hey lady D hope your feeling better. Just driving by but got to say for decades always liked your guy just didn't think he would do what he said he would. I am now a believer. Very refreshing when some one in office actually does what they said they were going to do. After doing some background on his SCOTUS pick I see he's for states right on cannabis. Keeping it green in your guys neck of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom