Depot's 1st Grow - Buddha Purple Kush - Budget Setup - CFL

You're going to do great for sure, you're using 7x my total wattage! :high-five:
I personally will be satisfied with anything more than 20 grams, it'd still be a good result for a first timer 64w CFL grow

Thanks GL :thumb:

Good luck with both your gardens; I can already notice a difference in size, but will be posting some more pics in a day or two
THINGS GETTING STICKY IN HERE :drool:

I was going for at least 2 to four oz a plant we'll see

Gave the last feeding with nutes today, will start flushing from now, tried to check the trycomes yesterday (could only find a toy compass with a tiny lens, maybe 10x) but couldn't really see the heads with the shitty lens.. Sadly couldn't get any good focus pic through the lens other than these two
Not sure if you can see anything, but they're nice pics anyways :popcorn:

I also noticed around 30% of pistils are turning brown, is that normal for some strains?

will upload more pics of the whole plant and buds later

IMG_20150414_155303.jpg

IMG_20150414_154708.jpg

:Namaste:

Hello Depot, I make it day 55 from breaking soil, correct me if I am wrong......

just looking at how many of your pistils are still white I would leave that girl for at least another 4 weeks, meaning cleanse would only only commence in 14 or so days. Try to get a decent loop I bet all your trichs are still clear....... I may be wrong of course.

:goodjob:

Hello Depot, I make it day 55 from breaking soil, correct me if I am wrong......

just looking at how many of your pistils are still white I would leave that girl for at least another 4 weeks, meaning cleanse would only only commence in 14 or so days. Try to get a decent loop I bet all your trichs are still clear....... I may be wrong of course.

:goodjob:
Hey, you're right it's day 55.. As the breeder says, this auto should be done in 65 days
1 more month sounds to be a bit too much tbh, will definitely be getting a loupe from a 99c store or somewhere since the one I ordered will take tooooo long to arrive :Namaste:

Hey but just a heads up you can get a 60x lens off ebay for less than 4 dollars but it is from china if you order now you might get in time lol. Plant looks great and frosty for sure going to be killer bud.
Hey chuck, I already ordered a cheap one but it's being shipped from china.. Last time I ordered something from china it took 1 and half month to arrive ahah
Anyways, will be looking around some local shops as soon as I've got some spare time

From what I understand getting a loupe is the only reliable way to find out when the time comes :scratchinghead:

Sorry to be a pain, Depot, Buddha seeds says 65 days but your plant does not look ready. Mine went to 94 days outdoors so I reckon indoor harvest is more like 80 or so days.....
That's bad news, I was sharpening my scissors already :)
I'll trust you about going +80ish, throwing them back into the Depot (and maybe trying to get a damn loupe meanwhile lol) :rolleyes3

Nice work on your auto
THanks GC!!

Depot this is for reference should you need it.

When I talked about swelling in an earlier post and your buds not being ready, I was trying to get this across:

these are 2 bud pics I have just posted on my thread.

See how the bud has swollen and the hairs no longer stick out all fluffy like. I hope this helps you.
Hey MF! I can definitely see what you mean now.. But I'm not sure buds on my plant will ever swell like that, I'd guess just a bit more than they are right now.. correct me if I'm wrong, just a silly guess :surrender: we're looking at a plant grown under 64W cfls afterall lol

peace :Namaste:

You should see some swelling Depot even in low light. It is part of the plants natural process.

Good luck mate.
I'm definitely starting to see the swelling you were talking about, looks like buds are filling up a bit with those kind of "bubbles" :slide::slide:

I would never go by breeder dates they go by hydro dates and chop way before the get a percent of amber if what ive heard. Also happy 420 buddy.
Hey chuck, happy belated 420 to you too :high-five:
I'm on day 59, breeder date would be 65.. But I decided to go for 70-80, can still notice bud growth

here's some pics
DAY 59
IMG_20150421_153649.jpg

IMG_20150421_153524.jpg

IMG_20150421_153537.jpg

coming out nicely :)

Back
Top Bottom