Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

Seriously Derby, like Shed said, whether you feel like you neglected these or not a ton of folks here would kill for your plants.

I set high expectations for myself too and hated feeling like I wasn’t giving them their due in the fall. The bud still turned out awesome.

I’ve had to learn to not overreact to the littlest thing. I found once I trusted that I knew what I was doing, I stopped sweating the small stuff.

You’ve got things on autopilot now. It’s a great feeling to know the hiccups are nothing and you can trust in your process to get the plants where they need to go.

I heard about that once. And it got it a bunch. It's really hard to get a wire thru that rooted mess.
Seriously Derby, like Shed said, whether you feel like you neglected these or not a ton of folks here would kill for your plants.

I set high expectations for myself too and hated feeling like I wasn’t giving them their due in the fall. The bud still turned out awesome.

I’ve had to learn to not overreact to the littlest thing. I found once I trusted that I knew what I was doing, I stopped sweating the small stuff.

You’ve got things on autopilot now. It’s a great feeling to know the hiccups are nothing and you can trust in your process to get the plants where they need to go.
I still have 4 plants in the veg tent.

I think you can over water in coco but only when it's a seedling. After that first week or 2 then it's whatever you want to put thru the pots will make it that much better. I think where things get confusing is when someone growing in soil comes over to your journal and says that things are too wet and you're 5 weeks into veg. Not so. At that point pour on the nutes and water and don't listen to them. If things look kinda wilted it's something else involved. Maybe mix a weeker 1-1-1 solution and give it that for a day or 2 but never straight water. Flushing coco causes more problems than it will ever fix. If you have a girl that is still heavy at feed time still feed her but maybe move her closer to a fan to help dry her some but never let them dry out. That's the kiss of death. The coco will get dry pockets in it and will start burning the plant up from the salts that stay in there. And screw that checking of ph and ppm at run off. Worry about making sure things are correct going in and call it a day.
My 2 cents for today

No lie of a word there mr.Derby.... Sig is looking solid and glistening and you can see she is going to be potent meds.... :snowboating:

No lie of a word there mr.Derby.... Sig is looking solid and glistening and you can see she is going to be potent meds.... :snowboating:
Thanks Smeegol. She coming along nicely. She has been the easiest girl to grow out. Sorry to here about your power outages but it looks like you'll have plenty of meds to get ya thru the winter with that forest you got going.

The SIG is getting close.
20190325_173207.jpg

20190325_173228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom