Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

So to let everyone know what derby does instead of working with his plants which need some much needed attention, in the last 2 weeks. Cleaned out a old shed and tore it down. Worked 5 acres trying to get all the big ass hoof and ground holes evened out. Replanted 2 acres of pastures. Planted 36 seeds for my outdoor vegetable garden. And worked 60 plus hours a week at my day job. No wonder I'm thinking of going to bed already. Gnight all. Derby out. 9pm

So to let everyone know what derby does instead of working with his plants which need some much needed attention, in the last 2 weeks. Cleaned out a old shed and tore it down. Worked 5 acres trying to get all the big ass hoof and ground holes evened out. Replanted 2 acres of pastures. Planted 36 seeds for my outdoor vegetable garden. And worked 60 plus hours a week at my day job. No wonder I'm thinking of going to bed already. Gnight all. Derby out. 9pm
Derby is definitely a Working Man!
Let him sleep, perchance to dream...

Sounds like a busy chap to me

Always say to my wife better to have a busy husband then a broke one lol

Yep kismet 12/12. I've seen others talk about 11/13 and one day I'll try it but haven't yet.
Im doing 11/13 iny 4x4 right now

Can you tell if it's taken time off of your grow?
Not really to be honest still studying buddy can’t give you an answer yet , sorry derby

Back
Top Bottom