Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

I've run 10/14 last two grows, well this and my last one

My Amnesia Haze is a 12week flower they say, finished just under 10weeks last grow

Have two more going now in flower so will have a pretty good idea if it appears to be working or not

I just think that the more time you give them with light the more they should produce.

Totally agree

I'm not a big producer , or need it, more of testing, tuning and phenos now

So the faster finish appeals to me

I've run 10/14 last two grows, well this and my last one

My Amnesia Haze is a 12week flower they say, finished just under 10weeks last grow

Have two more going now in flower so will have a pretty good idea if it appears to be working or not
Might help finish faster I think but not help with Yeilds I am thinking ?

I wish we owned the farm... they’d be out 24/7 with shelters... our landlords are.... special... let’s just say that lol...per lease paddocks must be rested 10hours per day... heaven forbid there’s mud on the farm! :rolleyes::lot-o-toke: It’s really close to home... only perk.
Never heard of a lease saying rest periods lol ours in summer are out around 16 hours a day. My late show gelding only wanted to be out exactly 45 minutes though lol

Never heard of a lease saying rest periods lol ours in summer are out around 16 hours a day. My late show gelding only wanted to be out exactly 45 minutes though lol

You haven’t met our landlady!! Lmao I just had to have a paralegal friend help me draft a letter to her because she harassed our client who is now threatning to leave..... and I won’t bore you with all the other drama.... she’s f****** crazy though.... heaven forbid some manure drops on the driveway on our way out to the pit.

Our stallion is the same way lol does his morning roll, grazes, and then stands at the gate waiting to come in lmao

Landlords should be happy that you're taking care of the place and what you do as far as running a business (unless your contract states you can't run one on said property) shouldn't be his business.

Well I’m glad common sense still exists somewhere in the world! Lol

she seems to have this chip on her shoulder that it’s HER property... yes it is yours... but you have leased it to us for us to do as we please within the confines of our lease agreement/insurance.... we pay our rent/hydro on time every month.... horses fed and bedded daily... fix equipment and shit at our own expense... take her garbage bins to the end every time she asks us... she just nit picks small things and if something doesn’t happen when she wants it done, she blows up (even on our clients when we aren’t on the property). So We threw the landlord/tenant act at her in an effort to get her to cease and desist.... so we shall see what happens over the next few months... not easy finding farms to rent around here and not in a position to buy one just yet.

Well that’s my rant, sorry folks haha thanks for listening! :passitleft:

Yeah my last dry in the frig took almost a month. The frig I use is in our mud room which doesn't have heat in there so during the cold months it doesn't cycle enough to remove the moisture so I'm in there flipping the buds everyday. But boy was it worth it. Great smelling harvest.

Yeah my last dry in the frig took almost a month. The frig I use is in our mud room which doesn't have heat in there so during the cold months it doesn't cycle enough to remove the moisture so I'm in there flipping the buds everyday. But boy was it worth it. Great smelling harvest.
I need to try this method of drying someday. As with many things it will likely be when I get a house.

Back
Top Bottom