Derbybud's New Adventures With Nothing In Particular Going On: We'll See

So just looking at trichomes and was wondering what you guys think. Chop is scheduled for tomorrow morning.
20190329_164349.jpg
20190329_164330.jpg
20190329_164328.jpg
Still a bit ways to go bud .

I see some clear still and some cloudy but my eyes ? Lmao

Ok move her under better light so I didn't have to use the flash. Any better?
20190329_194754.jpg
20190329_194818.jpg
20190329_195423.jpg
20190329_195455.jpg
The top pic shows a bit of amber I’d say but all others I can’t tell any amber .

getting more ambers will take more time wich you dont have so ... go nuts Edward (Scissorhands) :ganjamon:

It's back in the dark till morning. I'm not the man Shed is.
You're twice the man I am Derby!

now conversations like this restore my faith in humanity a bit ... i love you guys for that :thumb:

Ok so chop is done on my Super Iced Grapefruit. I finally had a plant that put me into trim hell. Over 3 1/2 hours from 1st cut to into the frig. Glad I only had the one today. Now onto the pix. Over all picture of the girl who took 2-3 weeks longer than advertised.

Next up is a single bud that I trimmed up just to show the size of some of the colas. I think I had 7-8 of these.

But here is what I do with them.
The nugs left were still over 30g

As you guys know I'm not about bag appeal. I grow for my family's meds so I chop things down to smaller buds to help with the drying (more consistency) and curing. This is why I'll never enter BOTM with my little buds. But in the end I'm achieving what I need to. Jars of buds and oil's on the shelf.

Numbers came out pretty good. 804g wet less 80% is 160.8g or over 5 oz's. I was thinking 4 so I'm good with this one. Nugs are hard and dense and smell awesome. The whole house smells awesome. Lol to the wife's dismay Haha
Just to show you her structure
Well thanks for stopping by for a look and hope everyone had a great Saturday evening.
Derbybud

Very nice stuff bud . 5 zips of great top shelf smoke and to me bag appeal just isn’t huge colas but colour, shape and aroma I’ve had small popcorns that have kicked my arse lol

Back
Top Bottom