2 weeks in
20160608_191340.jpg

Around 6 weeks
20160608_191307.jpg
20160608_191316.jpg

Both the girls
20160608_191235.jpg
20160608_191244.jpg

The smaller one is almost 4 and the home Depot is 5.

Sweet. 4 of my 6 will go into 5 gals but I'll have my healthiest girl and this 60/40 sativa CBD clone I'm picking up tomorrow. Should be a decent sized few harvests. And I just plan to clone the plants I have now and start a perpetual journal bc ill harvest about every month or so

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How did you get your clone to take in dirt? Keep it moist?
Honestly I just got the soil wet but not soggy, made a hole with a pencil and stuck it in, put a dome on her(cut at 45 and scraped), and misted the soil every few days and about 3 weeks later I started seeing some new growth. I was surprised she took. I've only used my bucket cloner before cause I normally have good enough roots for dirt in about 14 days with it.

Honestly I just got the soil wet but not soggy, made a hole with a pencil and stuck it in, put a dome on her(cut at 45 and scraped), and misted the soil every few days and about 3 weeks later I started seeing some new growth. I was surprised she took. I've only used my bucket cloner before cause I normally have good enough roots for dirt in about 14 days with it.
Nice! Thanks for the info!!

Thanks, but I took the clone from that Bush lol, shes almost ready for her next pot. The C99 is 37 days from sprout.

Haha my bad, well they are both looking tremendous! I really need to make a cloning bucket lol, the more I look at that picture of your clone I think damn looks way simpler. You don't use any rooting solution do you? or is the water you feed them a mix? And are they a pretty inexpensive thing to DIY?

Back
Top Bottom