Dirt's Fun With Photos

Haha my bad, well they are both looking tremendous! I really need to make a cloning bucket lol, the more I look at that picture of your clone I think damn looks way simpler. You don't use any rooting solution do you? or is the water you feed them a mix? And are they a pretty inexpensive thing to DIY?

Just plain water, it's not too bad the most expensive thing is the pump ($35 for mine). I normally have good enough roots by 14 days to plant (winter takes about 3 weeks)

Just plain water, it's not too bad the most expensive thing is the pump ($35 for mine). I normally have good enough roots by 14 days to plant (winter takes about 3 weeks)

Oh nice! 35 dollars isn't too bad though compared to how much I've dropped on this whole set up haha. Is there a brand you recommend by any chance?

Ready for that soil
20160611_124120.jpg

She's living in the same cup as her mother did, let's hope she performs as well as her too.
20160611_124519.jpg

Gonna give her about 10 days or so to get adjusted then she's getting topped so I can turn her into a shrub.
20160611_124523.jpg

WOW! I've never seen underneath a clone before, cool stuff. And the close up is picture perfect!:thumb:
Thank you. I just started 1 clone about 3 or 4 days ago and just put 3 more in today for a friend of mine who wants to try some different strains. I hoping for only 2 more weeks for her, she's still has a lot of clear on her but the heads are getting bigger. So close to the finish line, but not there yet.

Hey man, great job on those clones! You should show us some more of your cloning bucket :) I have been very interested in cloning but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I think this would be a great way start experimenting, I still have a ton of mixed bag seeds laying around here that I could do some trial and error with.

Very nice looking mystery girl as well, that's gonna be some sweet smoke I bet!

Keep up the good work bud!

Hey man, great job on those clones! You should show us some more of your cloning bucket :) I have been very interested in cloning but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I think this would be a great way start experimenting, I still have a ton of mixed bag seeds laying around here that I could do some trial and error with.

Very nice looking mystery girl as well, that's gonna be some sweet smoke I bet!

Keep up the good work bud!
Thank you Dick, I'll take some pics of it today for ya.

Hey Pat thanks for stopping in. They are coming along nicely. Yup they sit in the buckets till they have enough roots on em then into the soil they go.

Imagine they root really quick by using this technique, will also try this when I have enough experience and a few grows down :Namaste:

The bucket.
2016-06-13_14_53_17.jpg
20160613_134605.jpg
20160613_134628.jpg

Nice setup ya got there bud. So those are vertical sprayers in there or like 45 degree? How long and how often is this running water or is it constant? Is that just foam you used for an insert in the air pot and then cut the bottom off the pot? Just looking for particulars haha May need to use this idea or something like it in the future when I go on to learn cloning/aeroponics :)
I am guessing that is an air line running in to an air stone and your water/solution sits in the bottom of the bucket along with the water pump that your rigged up an awesome sprayer manifold to.. Think I gotcha, seems like a great way to do clones!

Back
Top Bottom