Dirt's Fun With Photos

They are 2inch net pots with the bottom cut out, 2incheck neoprene inserts (anything similar will work) the spray nozzles are 120°, 1/2 pvc (just a simple T coming up works too) at the bottom of the bucket is a 250gph submersible pump (had to check the box).
The top of the pump has a fitting where the 1/2 pvc fits in. Just the pump on the bottom no airstone. Just plain water running 24/7 with a small 23w CFL above it. Might have a thread on them in the diy section. Hope this helps.

This is amazing! I feel really inspired by your setup and training skills. Thank you for sharing gerty.

Thanks for stopping in and your kind words Kundal:thanks:
Next week I'll start training out my C99 clone(and probably do a little pruning to her mom tonight), I'll also be attempting different training methods on my autos in my auto thread. Any questions along the way feel free to ask.

OW 3 weeks in.
20160616_162124.jpg
20160616_162152.jpg
20160616_162216.jpg

Mystery girl 7 weeks in.
20160616_162352.jpg
20160616_162310.jpg
20160616_162416.jpg

Not going to lie, that Cindy looks freaking cool. :thumb:

Beautiful training job.
Thanks Nis, one thing I love about the autos going is it gives me more time to do stuff like this without worrying if I'm gonna run out before the next ones finish. I trimmed topped and tied a few of the other photo girls just to kinda stunt them this way I don't run out of room (still getting a no from the wife for another tent).

Miss C99 got stripped down today. I've decided that she's going into my 9 gal tote in a few weeks. Let's see how big she can get.
20160616_2050591.jpg
20160616_2051091.jpg

Nice! I like the training job. Creating a good skeletal support, that's a great idea! :)
Really curious how she's going to grow out. Will you post updates in this thread?

Hoping you can get a second tent soon sir, would make life a lot easier and you could expand your grows keeping the supply going steadily :Namaste:
Thanks Pat, I have 2 tents now and my wife thinks that's more then enough, but a 3rd would would give me a lot more room to veg my photo girls. She will come along some day, hopefully sooner then later lol.

I hope she does! I finally did for valentine's day for nis. Gave him the green light for the 2nd tent. We are going to use that tent for grafting project in the future

I hope so too Canna. It took a lot of convincing for the 2 tents (ended up buying them for myself for chistmas after the ok). Can't wait to see all of your projects in action. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom