DIY trimmer

Mabey I asked this question in the wrong are of the site???just looking ...I know you can purchase them but why when we can make it from knowledge here...the older I get I’m always looking for easier yet efficient ways of doing things....I’m not the spring chicken I was 30 years ago..lol.. and thanks ganja hope we get something and it helps us all...grow on brothers and sisters

Bud trimmers are crap. Do it by hand. You'll regret your return if you use a machine.
Bud trimmers are for huge grows that would take weeks to trim. Only makes sense....
Perfectly said. Even the $5000 machines do a lousy job compared to a good hand trim. You would be much better served paying a few people you are close to $20hr and show them the job you expect done. 1st few hours they will be very slow and this is okay. After a few plants the speed comes and $20 per hour for a great hand trimmed job is WELL worth paying IMO. Once up to speed that $20 should trim $250-$500 worth of weed. I cannot stand trimming if you cant tell hehe. I can do it and I am sure to do a pristine job when I do and is exactly what I expect from any help.

For the amount of time from start to finish even if it takes a week to trim, you are still on a good time scale, i know the feeling of having bundles of plants to harvest but each plant i take down i know each bud will get a 100% quality trim, a $1,000,000 machine couldnt guarantee that % :).

Roll one and you will get through them eventually :p.

Back
Top Bottom