Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I deff will trim her up in a day or so prob not as much as most do, I use that lower stuff for oil and hash etc.

I do same. I've trimmed them back hard a few times and been really pleased with the denseness and yield, but last few grows I simply can't bring myself to prune them extreme as they just look so happy. So, I sacrifice a small amount of yield and let them just grow more lately.

TMV can spread. Careful smokers that you clean hands. I use a thieves hand cleaner in pump form similar to hand sanitizers. not expensive but different as it destroys rather than kills certain cells.

TMV can spread. Careful smokers that you clean hands. I use a thieves hand cleaner in pump form similar to hand sanitizers. not expensive but different as it destroys rather than kills certain cells.
I don't smoke cigs myself but deff will be extra careful now after I have been around smokers,I thought I had read that smoking around your plants could cause this was deff unaware of being able to transfer from hands guess that makes sense being named a virus

:Namaste:

Good afternoon gang,
This is an Ace Malawi. I am so impatiently waiting for her to grow :):) .. question for Ziggs--I've seen you do multiple cycles of cat drench: 1) when 2) does this look ready for a second? But I think #1 will answer this ✌️

420-magazine-mobile1590632928.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ziggy's in Jamaica...mon.

But for me, those look ready for their first and if you've done the first, then when they need water next, hit them with the second at 1ml/gal soil

Oddly enough, I gave mine their 2nd cat drench yesterday.

Good afternoon gang,
This is an Ace Malawi. I am so impatiently waiting for her to grow :):) .. question for Ziggs--I've seen you do multiple cycles of cat drench: 1) when 2) does this look ready for a second? But I think #1 will answer this ✌️

420-magazine-mobile1590632928.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't know why you'd want to do multiple cat drenches....but if you want to, just go ahead. Your buds will be smaller, and insanely frosty....but you'll lose a bit of yield.

I prefer to finish on Growth Energy.

I don't know why you'd want to do multiple cat drenches....but if you want to, just go ahead. Your buds will be smaller, and insanely frosty....but you'll lose a bit of yield.

I prefer to finish on Growth Energy.
Doc didn't you grow a Willy Nelson with only cat drench? I think Ziggy did a second set on one of his longer flowering sativas to try and shorten bloom time.

Sure thing Sean! I currently use LED lights from 2 different companies and have been growing with Doc Buds kit for a long time :)

71fyJdVTdrL.jpg

This is our 45w grow panel, just 36w actual power. Would you like to make the grow journey for us ?Thanks
Sean

71fyJdVTdrL.jpg

This is our 45w grow panel, just 36w actual power. Would you like to make the grow journey for us ?Thanks
Sean

I'm looking at your website but can't seem to find specifications on this light. What size grow area will that light cover? If it's just 45 watts, I could only use it as supplemental lighting. I can't afford to dedicate a grow to such a small light Sean

I'm looking at your website but can't seem to find specifications on this light. What size grow area will that light cover? If it's just 45 watts, I could only use it as supplemental lighting. I can't afford to dedicate a grow to such a small light Sean

light design for the seeding growing. just small power. i attached the link for the spec. led grow light,led aquarium light,cheap indoor lighting-twilightgroup.net.

Back
Top Bottom