Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

20170123_140653patsrpoto.jpg
Thought I was g(r)o(w)ing nuts with 24kreg seeds I bought last year but now I see regs' for sale ! Whew ! This was from my last coco grow and hope better smoke from DBHBB if I get a fem out of 3 seedlings at 4 weeks now.

What's up guys?! Figured I would share my little girls. This is my first grow using the kit and so far loving it! Especially the vibrant greens in those leaves!

Skywalker

420-magazine-mobile190576762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile321679741.jpg

Delicious Candy 1

420-magazine-mobile887113073.jpg

420-magazine-mobile656900099.jpg

Delicious Candy 2

420-magazine-mobile1156311617.jpg

Tangie 1

420-magazine-mobile1514606343.jpg

Tangie 2

420-magazine-mobile786590361.jpg

Purple Nepal

420-magazine-mobile1202451175.jpg

Have a good night folks :roorrip:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome! Regarding that Skywalker....baby it until the third week of bloom. Then top dress with bloodmeal and epsoms every other week. It took me a while to get the skywalker dialed in....it's very finicky in HB, but the last crop was so damn fine....

Awesome! Regarding that Skywalker....baby it until the third week of bloom. Then top dress with bloodmeal and epsoms every other week. It took me a while to get the skywalker dialed in....it's very finicky in HB, but the last crop was so damn fine....

Thanks Doc I appreciate the heads up, and I'll definitely be sure to do that!

question for you guys(and Doc) that grow in bigger pots.... When I transplant my veg plant into it's final 10-15gal container, I usually end up switching them to 12/12 right then. By the time they are ready for watering the buds are usually set and the plant is ready for a CAT drench(after letting the pot dry out). My question is, should I just go ahead with the cat drench or should I do a GE drench first then CAT once it dries again? Seems like it would be too late if I waited but just want some more opinions.

question for you guys(and Doc) that grow in bigger pots.... When I transplant my veg plant into it's final 10-15gal container, I usually end up switching them to 12/12 right then. By the time they are ready for watering the buds are usually set and the plant is ready for a CAT drench(after letting the pot dry out). My question is, should I just go ahead with the cat drench or should I do a GE drench first then CAT once it dries again? Seems like it would be too late if I waited but just want some more opinions.

It's really just a matter of personal preference on the timing of the drench. The bud structure will be different, depending on when you do it. Try different ways and see what works best for that particular strain.

Some use the Cat Drench to "force" the plant to bloom, others use it to support what it already happening....early vs. late. You just gotta work with it a bit.

Hey Doc bud,
You are the most professional grower for marijuana who i met on the 420 magazine, i have to learn your serious attitude. very great. I can see you took so much time on the study .
You know that we are the professional led grow light mfr(twilight group co., ltd), our aim is very simple , to provide the best led grow light to the users. So far, all kinds of spectrum come out , most of them are just piece together ,there is no standard for the spectrum. If we can get lots of datas and find the best spectrum for the marijuana, that means we move a big step. Do you know anybody would like to make the cooperation with us ? we can provide the lights for study.

Hey Doc bud,
You are the most professional grower for marijuana who i met on the 420 magazine, i have to learn your serious attitude. very great. I can see you took so much time on the study .
You know that we are the professional led grow light mfr(twilight group co., ltd), our aim is very simple , to provide the best led grow light to the users. So far, all kinds of spectrum come out , most of them are just piece together ,there is no standard for the spectrum. If we can get lots of datas and find the best spectrum for the marijuana, that means we move a big step. Do you know anybody would like to make the cooperation with us ? we can provide the lights for study.

Hi there,

I love testing things, but I don't coordinate that kind of thing here. Please talk to the management. I can recommend several people who might like your lights, but that's not my job around here.

Hi there,

I love testing things, but I don't coordinate that kind of thing here. Please talk to the management. I can recommend several people who might like your lights, but that's not my job around here.

thank you very much for your fast reply , i will send the PM to you if you have time .

Cat drench window is between day 18-24. Gives you a week to play with. :Namaste:

I veg my plants on a 16/8 schedule, so eventually they end up showing pistils in veg after a while which tends to have the buds set quicker when I transplant. So, yeah, I guess I was just worried that after transplant with just water+transplant and then going straight to the CAT drench would possibly result in plants not finishing as strong since it's not getting that GE drench after it's transplant..

Had the lights out for Destress so I grabbed a couple of pics not the best but you can see the diff

So far so good in the new pots 14 days into flower

See some leave margins curling up ,I have been applying the wa10x with the Brix once a week

Health is good and seem to be cruising

Did have a low humidity last night at 26% I needed to clean my humidifiers heating elements of scale

This is the thc. Bomb

Cat drench in the next day or so

image19207.jpeg
image19206.jpeg
image19205.jpeg
image19204.jpeg

✌️And ❤️
:Namaste:

The THC bomb I had stayed really small and had small, rock hard lemony nugs. Haven't seen anyone else have that pheno. Here's a pic:

20151009_122655.jpg

Boogs I'll post some up towards the end but last couple of harvest my top colas where nice size and everything else decent size and rock hard and deff lemony funk in the jars

I hope these will finish a lot healthier than the last couple due to me not watering enough for the fabric pots

Pics for your pleasure
Of a couple diff harvest
image19214.jpeg
image19215.jpeg
image19216.jpeg

image19217.jpeg

I remember seeing something recently about timing the cat drench. Here's a plant that I drenched for the first time two days ago. You can already see resin production has taken off. On this plant I haven't even had the time to recharge it because it's growing too fast! So I say watch the plant and when you see something you would try and smoke it's time :)

Cheers

420-magazine-mobile148306213.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1133872195.jpg

Had the lights out for Destress so I grabbed a couple of pics not the best but you can see the diff

So far so good in the new pots 14 days into flower

See some leave margins curling up ,I have been applying the wa10x with the Brix once a week

Health is good and seem to be cruising

Did have a low humidity last night at 26% I needed to clean my humidifiers heating elements of scale

This is the thc. Bomb

Cat drench in the next day or so

image19207.jpeg
image19206.jpeg
image19205.jpeg
image19204.jpeg

✌️And ❤️

Looks really nice! Have you considered trimming her up? Maybe it's too late now, but I think she would groove better after a haircut.

Very nice! My thc bomb also had TMV I'm pretty sure, the only plant I've ever had with that disease to date (knocks on wood).

Just want to say also, moonshine ghost train from rare dankness seems to LOVE the HB soil. 95 Percent of the plants I've grown love the soil, but there are those few that REALLY do and this is one of them for sure! I haven't finished flowering it(only 2 weeks in) but can just tell it will do very well. Would recommend people to try it out :D

Looks really nice! Have you considered trimming her up? Maybe it's too late now, but I think she would groove better after a haircut.

I deff will trim her up in a day or so prob not as much as most do, I use that lower stuff for oil and hash etc.

Should be fine only 14 days post flip

Very nice! My thc bomb also had TMV I'm pretty sure, the only plant I've ever had with that disease to date (knocks on wood).

Just want to say also, moonshine ghost train from rare dankness seems to LOVE the HB soil. 95 Percent of the plants I've grown love the soil, but there are those few that REALLY do and this is one of them for sure! I haven't finished flowering it(only 2 weeks in) but can just tell it will do very well. Would recommend people to try it out :D

Thanks man

How did you get the TMV?

My biggest fight is the mites MFers, clean for now but I always seem to get a batch in summer

I will give that moonshine ghost train a try deff nice when they match well with the soil

Back
Top Bottom