Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yeah, my patients want as close to 100% organic as possible. I don't think there has been enough studies on pgr's and human health.

i think its similar to other listing and ingredient requirements..

Only in the destress product though, right?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Honestly I'm not sure.

Hold on there amigos....there's nothing artificial or un-natural in any of the products, including and especially DeStress.

It's got kelp in it, for Pete's sake! No paclobutazole, or any crap like that. It's a natural product, nothing in it to worry about.

There's nothing creepy in the kit! I promise!

Hold on there amigos....there's nothing artificial or un-natural in any of the products, including and especially DeStress.

It's got kelp in it, for Pete's sake! No paclobutazole, or any crap like that. It's a natural product, nothing in it to worry about.

Right on Doc. You put my mind at ease.

Ty Doc :)

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

420-magazine-mobile1889304907.jpg

As it storms outside, I just smile at my sensors:

Andrew - 1, Mother Nature - 0.

Mini splits ARE the way of the future. Okay, back to what I was doing :tokin:

Believe me.....this is the real deal.....I kid you not....you are viewing the pictures.....you see all his growers....you read all the comments...and you see all the fellowship....What more do you need.... :Namaste:

Believe me.....this is the real deal.....I kid you not....you are viewing the pictures.....you see all his growers....you read all the comments...and you see all the fellowship....What more do you need.... :Namaste:

Weed growers are some fn crybabies...nuff said lol

Back
Top Bottom