Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

20170208_051257.jpg

Mine looked like that even as a newbie. Follow the directions!!!!

Thanks!

The other thing to keep in mind is that when I wrote the post linked to above, I was not using saucers.

With saucers, a gallon is all that is needed for a good watering in the 7 gallon pots. half down the top, half in the saucer.

Same deal, don't let them go dry, but don't drown the roots either. A gallon is perfect.

How big are the saucers you are using? What do you mean when you say don't let them go dry but don't drown the roots either?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How big are the saucers you are using? What do you mean when you say don't let them go dry but don't drown the roots either?

the saucers have maybe a 3 inch lip and are perhaps 5 inches larger in diameter than the pots. With the pot sitting in it, the saucer holds half a gallon.

Cannabis doesn't like wet feet. Keeping the pots always wet will harm the roots.....over watering.

Keeping them too dry in bloom will hurt yield.....so we want a nice balance. I find a gallon every few days to be about right in my yard, in 7 gallon pots.

the saucers have maybe a 3 inch lip and are perhaps 5 inches larger in diameter than the pots. With the pot sitting in it, the saucer holds half a gallon.

Cannabis doesn't like wet feet. Keeping the pots always wet will harm the roots.....over watering.

Keeping them too dry in bloom will hurt yield.....so we want a nice balance. I find a gallon every few days to be about right in my yard, in 7 gallon pots.

Ahhh, gotcha!! Thank you sir!!!

I invite you to totally copy me....use hard plastic pots, 5 gallon homer buckets for drenches, etc.

I use the same exact stuff you guys use....no difference at all.

1. Environment
2. Environment
3. Soil
4. Environment

Those are the four most important components for success!

Yup, copy me too. I use what he uses lol

they look awesome, whatever they are :bravo:..have you noticed any discernible difference in terp production with what your doing presently?

The current Paki terp profile, from what you see in the pics above, is the best it's been. The buds had very few calyx's but they are massive. The sugar leaf filled in really dense, like an outdoor bud. Those leaves is where the best trich's are. It will be a very good harvest.

I Cat Drenched about 10 days earlier than normal, and piggy backed Wayahead for 3 consecutive brix foliars. 3rd run soil. That's also key.

About 1.5, in 15 gallon softies. Drenches are usually vanishing before my eyes in the saucers, I do 2 gallons water when I drench ✌️

Good morning Doc and friends. I see some growers are having a bit of a hard time knowing just when to water their girls. A tip that works 100% of the time is quite simple , in veg. We want the soil to dry out before next drink , so the best way is to simply lift the pot when it's dry ....get that weight down in your memory...now you know when it's dry....give them water at this stage...just lift the pot up..if it's really light ...it needs water...easy , peasy! Cheers everyone, and have a great day would ya's.:circle-of-love:

Since I don't have a journal I'll post some recent pics here... I was battling super low humidity until a week ago (less than 20% rH) and now it's fixed, plants looking good for having to deal with that! high brix all the way!

WP_20170209_11_53_45_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_53_38_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_51_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_52_09_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_52_56_Pro.jpg

Since I don't have a journal I'll post some recent pics here... I was battling super low humidity until a week ago (less than 20% rH) and now it's fixed, plants looking good for having to deal with that! high brix all the way!

WP_20170209_11_53_45_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_53_38_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_51_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_52_09_Pro.jpg

WP_20170209_11_52_56_Pro.jpg

Hey Boogs...lookin tasty bud. Keep giving them Brix w/ Way ahead X10 every 7 days till finish OK. That will help them get a lil more Mg. in them for a strong finish! cheers ...nice work bud!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom