Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You'll see bro :) its just different. Its grown more like food, than weed. To me this is growing properly edible cannabis. Which is what I am after, personally. The smoke is fantastic, but the buzz from a hb edible. Man...

I've thought about sending samples out to be tested various times. HB vs Hydro, then I smoked some more hydro after being a hb snob for a year and really didn't need to waste the loot.

Smoke some supersoil plants?comparing hydro to your high brix isnt very fair.And if the nugs you smoked had brix test done im sure it would have been comparable in brix numbers.AGAIN brix numbers dont have anything to do with Docs method or how flavorful or potent.

The one thing that really matters for this thread is whether or not Doc's methods work for other growers. Doc has a perfect CO2-enriched environment. I don't. Doc has been through several seasons and rooms and methods. I haven't. Doc's plants always look much better than mine, just like several other growers on 420 who use other methods. But ...

People like myself, using Doc's kit, have turned out better plants their first shot than anyone else I've seen here in the past 7 months, without having to know what we're doing. That's rare.

BID does a fantastic job with his coco mix, and there are many many other growers who turn out great product. There are a lot of ways to achieve "high brix". Use the kit or rock it yourself. :cheesygrinsmiley: Or go another way. Don' get hung up on the terminology.

Smoke some supersoil plants?comparing hydro to your high brix isnt very fair.And if the nugs you smoked had brix test done im sure it would have been comparable in brix numbers.AGAIN brix numbers dont have anything to do with Docs method or how flavorful or potent.

Dude who mentioned any brix number...your hung up on those numbers man... I've smoked plenty of Super Soil meds bro. Nothing compares. You're talking to me like I have no idea how other methods work.

Like my previous post stated...Pay for the test, I'll even donate the meds, I'll send it out. End of story. You want the proof, I dont need it.

I'm about the only one who posts the numbers. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Talking about how great HB is because you said so or because the brixologists here all agree doesn't support any kind of substantive base to grow from.

"Dude who mentioned any brix number...your hung up on those numbers man"

ironic that it's called high brix the high part isn't referring to stoned bro it's referring to digits, numbers. If high brix does not produce the digits then WTF?

Doc i have a couple questions and a few statemets to make and i hope you are not offended.I am not a chemist or botanist so feel free to take what i say with a grain of salt.I have been reading countless articles about brix, soil, and chemistry.i would have to say i saw many of the articles saying brix readings can often be misleading.Meaning just because your brix is high this does not guarantee a potent flavorful crop..ive seen some posts on here that say they are getting inconsistent readings.Brix readings can be misleading and varying..Also i think alot of the users of this site assume that your kit is the only way to get high brix.I thougt this was so but i found it to be untrue.Alot of people seem to have a following for your kit. many of the plants look great but im not sold. can you elaborate more on the contents and science behind your brix method? and why testing a high brix guarantees great smoke in the end?thanks i hope you are not offended as i have respect for your education and experiments.

Toker.

my grow was one of Doc's kits that didn't have a stellar grow, but the weed was still top notch and better than anything around. My readings varied from 5-12 if I remember.

my yield was a slight bit lower, but nothing drastic, but it made up in it for smoking less. It might have been some of the more tasty weed I have grown lately. That included my associates test run of the Azure Orbs nutes, (figure it out) and store bought premixed Supersoil. (only tasted a few quick dry, hoping cure will improve)

And everyone that smoked some HB weed was in awe at the quality.

If you want to talk brix reading methods, we should take it to this thread:

High Brix Refractometer Results Log & Data Thread - Post Your Brix Levels Here

Ya GT I visited that thread before I posted here. Doc himself doesn't seem to rely very much on readings. Maybe he predicts brix by visually assessing? IDK. I tested my half assed brix a couple times and i get a fuzzy 10. I'm gonna be more attentive to measurements when i get my next grow, actual high brix, going.

I've taken 400+ readings would love to get some documentation going amongst the HBers. :cheesygrinsmiley:
YES you are the HB #'s scribe thanks for those digits / reference points.

"And everyone that smoked some HB weed was in awe at the quality." <---i so hope this proves to be true for my grow.

I am sold that it grows excellent weed. But i haven't smoked or grown any .... I need more than words to convince me.

I know a lot of farmers and gardeners who grow superb stuff. Brix isn't the only stairway to heaven.

von thanks for the comment.

Hash thanks for the well thought out comment.Im waiting on docs reponse this is his thread i think im gonna see what happens until he comes on maybe he can shed some more light.Peace to all

curso looks are not scientific,no matter how good your camera is it cannot possibly display what the human eye sees.And in my humble opinion and experience i have grown plants better then some of these high brix grows..Von i would like to try it as i like to experiment with things and make a decision myself.

Actually, 'looks' are scientific...its part of observation or observing. Obviously some things are not able to be observed. Eye appeal is one of many necessities for selling especially for this plant.

Hey Doc,

I want to get my 2nd run cooking and I will need 2 kits please. Also please add an extra Transplant(8oz) bottle and some extra Root Zone please(I will gladly pay you whatever for the extras!). Let me know if you still have my info.

Peace Bruddah,

Any2

Back
Top Bottom