Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc, 2 questions, please. Is it possible to give too many minerals (as in rock dust) and mycos especially at the beginning either seed or seedling? If one did, what might some symptoms be? TYIA

Yup. It's easy to put too many minerals. I did it with my DIY grows before I started getting soil tests, etc.

The plants will be crispy and yellow.

As for too much mycos....it will go yellow for a week or two, then make a comeback. This is common when you feed too much compost/worm tea.

Couple pics:

This is my helper's Lemon Paki. His first ever grow.

IMG_56643.JPG
IMG_56612.JPG
IMG_56582.JPG
IMG_56604.JPG

Here is my OG, with the dumbed down soil. I used bone meal this time. While it would be prettier grown 100% High Brix, it tastes more familiar if grown this way. It's really quite nice to smoke.

IMG_56666.JPG
IMG_56552.JPG
IMG_56542.JPG
IMG_56654.JPG

Purple Cadillac

IMG_56503.JPG
IMG_56512.JPG

Harlequin

IMG_56571.JPG

Seriously.. Have you thought of 1 on 1, or small seminar, a Hands On Tour of The Lab?
Charge a reasonable fee for 3, 5 and 7 days..
Obviously the shorter would teach less..

Or a Reality Show?

Doc Buds House Is in Your House
(Where you teach, as here, how to grow for Life) - you can use that, :)
"How to grow for Life"

Seriously.. Have you thought of 1 on 1, or small seminar, a Hands On Tour of The Lab?
Charge a reasonable fee for 3, 5 and 7 days..
Obviously the shorter would teach less..

Or a Reality Show?

Doc Buds House Is in Your House
(Where you teach, as here, how to grow for Life) - you can use that, :)
"How to grow for Life"

I love visitors, but I've got to be careful. My friends know there's nothing I like more than sitting in the "tasting room," smelling jars, smoking, mixing, talk story, talk growing....one of my favorite things to do.

I love help and I'm generous with payment which usually comes with plenty of unsolicited advice, fish stories and negative opinions on most subjects. ;)

... My friends know there's nothing I like more than sitting in the "tasting room," smelling jars, smoking, mixing, talk story, talk growing....one of my favorite things to do.

... comes with plenty of unsolicited advice, fish stories and negative opinions on most subjects. ;)

Yeah, I think I could lose some hours hangin' with you, Doc. :laugh:

Yeah, I think I could lose some hours hangin' with you, Doc. :laugh:

It would be a great pleasure to do so!

I makes for a pretty enjoyable day of work, education and play. Usually the "interns" jump right in to whatever I'm doing and watch me do it, then I watch them do it, then we smoke and talk...and depending on the day and person maybe get eat.

A new Mexican place opened nearby and they have this soup with Steak, Bacon, onion, beans, avocado, peppers and a savory broth. It's where I've been finding myself after a 2 hour philosophy session with a friend in the growroom. Work for an hour, burp jars and smell everything for an hour, take bong hits on impulse....usually about 15 or so in the space of an hour.....then go get something to eat, even if it's just organic nuts and coconut milk.

I've had worse days. It's especially good when a really good grower comes by and we get to learn stuff from eachother.

I could definitely sit and listen to you curso and maybe jon for a few hours, smoke a few bowls and eat some mexican grub. Sounds like a kick ass time to me! :)

I makes for a pretty enjoyable day of work, education and play. Usually the "interns" jump right in to whatever I'm doing and watch me do it, then I watch them do it, then we smoke and talk...and depending on the day and person maybe get eat.

A new Mexican place opened nearby and they have this soup with Steak, Bacon, onion, beans, avocado, peppers and a savory broth. It's where I've been finding myself after a 2 hour philosophy session with a friend in the growroom. Work for an hour, burp jars and smell everything for an hour, take bong hits on impulse....usually about 15 or so in the space of an hour.....then go get something to eat, even if it's just organic nuts and coconut milk.

I've had worse days. It's especially good when a really good grower comes by and we get to learn stuff from eachother.

Sounds incredible! Like Fantasy Island..

Zee bud, zee bud..:rofl:

The wife and I are seriously looking for an opportunity to retire somewhere as growers. It just seems like such an appropriate avocation and lifestyle for us. A little acreage somewhere with some outbuildings ... it'd be very nice. Florida may go medical and I'd love to take care of some well-heeled retirees! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Doc,
Just got my kit.. Thank you!
Anyone thats on the fence thinking of whether to jump in on the Doc Buds HB Kit or stay on the fence, definitely should jump in!
The kit is a great, great value! The testing of the products and proof ( and what proof! )are right here with Docs and his 'students'
results... Heck the shipping is even included( U.S.) and the testing has been done for many grows already with, we will keep this R rated :)
Beyond Friggin great results! Plus, you get to ask the Professor questions about MaryJane... ;) (i thought Ginger was hotter, but the MJ fits here) :)

Will follow directions...

Plus, (theres always more.).even if you got just a quarter oz of the finest bud youve ever had, thats worth the price of admission! Premium bud is 400$plus an oz

Question regarding left over Energy/Tea dilution.. Can I give this mix to my already 5-6 wk baked soil? I will be using this soil in a few days in pots to transfer my seedling(s).
I will get a journal going here in week or so. First, I need to read/learn how to, etc. More importantly, I have the same Uncle as many here, who I gave too much $ to and have better uses for it then 'he' does, and I want it back :)

Back
Top Bottom