DocBud's Hempy Grow

LOL. Your patients thank you for that Doc...:grinjoint:

Let us know when you get your final weights. I've really enjoyed this grow.:thanks:

LOL

yeah....that's real nice of me!
To be perfectly clear, I wouldn't dream of letting shoe hash out of the house. But, for personal use....what the heck?

I'll get some sort of press, I'm sure. I am also intrigued by doing the following:

getting a cigarette loading kit, complete with filters, etc.
Loading a blend of strains and kief for taste and effect.
Donating the finished product, which would be healthier in some ways...no butane and a filter. Regular folks may feel uncomfortable buying a big ass Roor bong, but if it looks like a cigarette.....

Just a thought.

PM incoming Andy.

hey DOC im workin with clones that started to pre-flower while rooting. its been 14-20 days and theyre starting to grow nice. do you think i should prune the pre-flowered part of the clone?? i figured i ask since you have success filling your nostrils.:yummy:

LOL

yeah....that's real nice of me!
To be perfectly clear, I wouldn't dream of letting shoe hash out of the house. But, for personal use....what the heck?

Just smoke your socks and save the kief, lol.

I'll get some sort of press, I'm sure. I am also intrigued by doing the following:

getting a cigarette loading kit, complete with filters, etc.
Loading a blend of strains and kief for taste and effect.
Donating the finished product, which would be healthier in some ways...no butane and a filter. Regular folks may feel uncomfortable buying a big ass Roor bong, but if it looks like a cigarette.....

Just a thought.

An excellent thought.

Removing the "stigma" is really important with a medicine that has been stigmatized as much as marijuana.

I would imagine that a lot of people that could benefit from MMJ would find a cigarette/joint much less objectionable.

I've rolled filtered joints and they taste smooth and mild. Trapping some of the tars and resins with a filter can't be bad either.

I'm sure if the government regulates it all, they will do exactly that.

hey DOC im workin with clones that started to pre-flower while rooting. its been 14-20 days and theyre starting to grow nice. do you think i should prune the pre-flowered part of the clone?? i figured i ask since you have success filling your nostrils.:yummy:

I honestly don't know how to answer you. My inclination....which may be wrong....is to not prune, because the plant has just been put under tremendous stress.....cut, photoperiod changed, new medium, new roots, and then a pruning?

I think you might just let it grow and re-veg for a while.

Final weight on Flo and smoke report.

The six on the bottom are Blue Dream, the two on the top are Flo.
IMG_02704.JPG

Final weight
IMG_02721.JPG

typical Flo bud.
IMG_02732.JPG

Lot's of sugar on Flo
IMG_02743.JPG

I've already said a bit about smoking Flo, and tonite my wife and I tried again. It was smooth and we're laughing....but we're laughing at Larry King....which isn't funny.....interesting meds :grinjoint:

Just smoke your socks and save the kief, lol.

An excellent thought.

Removing the "stigma" is really important with a medicine that has been stigmatized as much as marijuana.

I would imagine that a lot of people that could benefit from MMJ would find a cigarette/joint much less objectionable.

I've rolled filtered joints and they taste smooth and mild. Trapping some of the tars and resins with a filter can't be bad either.

I'm sure if the government regulates it all, they will do exactly that.

is it just a rumor that filters trap thc?

btw congrates again Docbud, unfortunately my grows gone very far downhill...

I'll be putting up the White Widow and Jack Herer today or tonite......I think. I haven't had an opportunity to smoke any JH....the WW is pretty strong, but I've not had a chance to sample any of it dried, let alone cured.

We're almost done with this journal....then the clean up and we start all over again!

I'm debating how many plants I should grow next time, 5 or 10. I think I might be able to pull close to a pound on 5...if everthing goes right.

The RH dropped to less than 20%...nothing I can do about it. So, these plants have been drying since Friday....they went very slowly until yesterday. I put them in jars....the smell is excellent.

Jack Herer

All the rootballs looked like this. Almost no perlite falls off when you shake the mass....roots are solid from 1 inch down, to the bottom.
IMG_02775.JPG

Final yield on Jack H.
IMG_02784.JPG

Some close ups
IMG_02792.JPG

IMG_02803.JPG

IMG_02813.JPG

Summation:
5 plants:

2 Blue Dream 160.1 g
1 White Widow 63.5 g
1 Flo 43.4 g
1 Jack Herer 99.5 g =3.6 oz from this plant!

Clones were two weeks old, had 2 weeks of veg, and 63-70 days of flower.

Total yield: 13.1 oz. 366.5 grams per 1000watts.

And that's the journal! I'm now mopping, bleaching, bug bombing and preparing for my next grow.

God Bless, and thanks to everyone for all their help! Special thanks for the several people who frequented my journal, you know who you are. And, thanks to everyone else doing journals, where I learned so much so I was able to do as well as I did!

See ya'll next time around!

mods:please move to completed journals.

man great job! definitely got some great looking meds! gunna be sittin pretty for a long time now!~

Yep. More than we'll ever use. I'll be giving all of it away! (provided it is decent....so far so good on that.)

Excellent job Doc. I'm very eager to hear the smoke report on the Jack Herer.
Congrats on a great first grow. Love the Hempy buckets. +reps

Thanks for the reps! I just might have to try some of that Jack tonite....but I really should let it cure. We'll see.

I've got quite a little smoke library right now, due to some sharing from friends:

i've got all my plants, of course....plus

Mr. Nice
Chocolate diesel
Cheese
Purple Kush
And some really nice hash from purple diesel and cheese trim.

That's half the fun...trading and sharing. Very cool.

Well, this should be my last post before closing this journal down and starting another grow next week.

Everything turned out very well!
I gave my FlO to some patients who use it for cycling. They say it's like taking a bunch of Advil....no pain anywhere and the cerebral nature of the high helps them ride hard for a long time.

The Blue Dream went to patients......and they all want more!
WW is leaving Monday, along with Jack.

The smoke report on the WW is simple:
It tastes great, smokes smooth.....and it's too damn strong for me. I just feel stupid when I smoke it. A veteran hippie smoker tried some last week and wants it. No problem!

The jack is really, really good. It smells awesome and smokes smooth and clean, with very little residue.

I like it....but IMO the Blue Dream was the best.....or tied with FLO.

I've been mixing FLO half and half with whatever else I smoke. I didn't tell my wife I was doing this, and every time I give her half FLO, she says it's amazing. So, I'm using FLO as a blend strain.

Anyhow.....I've got a bit of work to do before the next grow, which will be...............................................................................
MK Ultra!
from THseeds.
The legendary G-13 crossed with L.A.'s finest, the O.G. Kush. This mix of two top notch Indica's produces very tight resin coated buds. Piney flavor, that lasts and lasts... with a truly hypnotic high, great head stash ! Winner of the 2003 High Times Cannabis Cup, Indica category.

I've got 10 femmed seeds, and hope all 10 germ and grow!

Thanks to everyone who visited, and I hope I have some nice stuff to show for the next effort.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom