Hempy DS200

re: Hempy DS200

Came back last night after leaving them in the dark for six days. Tons of new growth, lots of color and swelling. Here's some after shots.
After_shots_8_.JPG
After_shots_7_.JPG
After_shots_6_.JPG
After_shots_4_.JPG

I trimmed up all the Pandora's Box first, then the Purple Pine. There were 4 PP plants and 3 PB.
trimmed_4_.JPG
trimmed_1_.JPG
trimmed_2_.JPG
trimmed_3_.JPG
cola_7_.JPG
cola_6_.JPG
cola_4_.JPG
nugs13.JPG
cola_3_.JPG
cola_1_1.JPG
Nugs_1_.JPG
cola_2_.JPG

I filled up my dry rack and finished looking a bit like this, got the trimmings in two paper bags drying for hash later
trim_shot.JPG
Dry_rack_2_.JPG
Dry_rack_1_.JPG

Happy Harvest!!
buds look nice and resinous!!:thumb:
Hey where did you get your drying rack??
I want some of those!!!

Thanks man, i got it online at hydro galaxy (i am not promoting them or anything i hope im not breaking a rule right now) and i think it was $50? There all over ebay and amazon and im sure our sponsors have them

Right on.
Thanks man, I'll look into it.
I got a bunch of the Ikea 3 dollar little kiddie ones. But would like to get a few bigger ones too..

WEIGHT UPDATE

So everything has been curing for about a month now, it is all jarred up while I'm away for the holidays. I made some hash with my trimmings, came out to about 3 grams of some really sticky hash, I've been taking dabs off a quartz nail with it. For any of you who have anxiety or sleep problems like myself, you should try concentrates if you haven't, they calm me better than any other meds.

Here's some pics of the hash

IMG_17887.JPG
IMG_178911.JPG
IMG_182111.JPG

The pup Roman and some joints i rolled, not really on topic but i like the pictures :)

IMG_18079.JPG
IMG_17652.JPG

Here's some tops

IMG_17366.JPG
IMG_17356.JPG
IMG_18199.JPG
IMG_18138.JPG
IMG_18129.JPG
IMG_18157.JPG
IMG_18108.JPG

And my personal favorite!

IMG_181812.JPG

total weight came out to just over 8 oz. Not bad for seven plants. This was my first (successful) harvest so i am very pleased. Weight would've been heavier if i used a bunch of HPS, but my power bill is only about $40 monthly with my setup so i'm very pleased with the resinous buds i pulled out of there. Thanks for following guys if you're interested check out my current grow

Hempy DS200 - Round II

Cheers

Congrats on the successful harvest brother!
Merry Christmas to you!:xmas:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom